Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews sparkling clean living room condo beach privacy pcb master shore linens ocean
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 November 2020 via mobile

We stayed for a week in Unit 710, and it was ridiculously cute, very clean, and adorably accommodating. The owners set up a cute little guest book so you could read what other families recommend or their experience. They also had a fun “hide the rock” game that each traveler participates in and leaves a clue for the next group. So fun! The room itself had several large mirrors that did a beautiful job of reflecting the ocean and sun into the room to really accentuate the great balcony view. Just a 2 minute walk down to the beach, which was fairly quiet and empty in November. The pool area was well-kept too, and we enjoyed two different nights in the pool watching the sunset over the beach. We only interacted with the staff a few times, but we were always met quickly with helpful suggestions and an eagerness to make our experience more pleasant. For the number of rooms, we still had a very nice sense of privacy. Would recommend again!

Date of stay: November 2020
1  Thank Ariel H
Reviewed 6 October 2020 via mobile

Its important to note that all of these condos along the shore have beautiful ocean views and beach access, so I don’t let that influnence
my review one way or the other.

The Pelican Walk property is clean, but worn. They’ve made some cosmetic improvements over the years but its clear that their budget for keeping current is depleted or very small. They could at least get rid of the old broken Pepsi machine next to the main beach gate.

Unit 309 was “passing” on all aspecs of
the condo and I give them 3 stars. AC was good with a smart thermostat TVs were ok. Though the TV in the living room won’t display the most watched news channel in the world- Fox News. Annoying- did not know we had condo owners in the leftist censorship business. No way to plug in my Roku with no USB port, though there was a HDMI port - dated Visio LCD.

The Master bedroom bed was comfortable and I believe it had a topper. Unfortunately its pretty hard to get to one side of the bed (see photo) and if you’re sleepy when you get up, you just might break your neck. You’re in luck on the master bath side of the bed though.

You might also break your neck watching TV in the master bedroom as it is on a bench at lower then bed level, making the TV screen viewable
only from about mid screen up (see photo). While its a newer TV (and unlike the living room TV, it does have Fox News), its hard to watch. It does have a USB and HDMI port so you can bring your Roku or whatever.

The fridge / freezer worked fine and is stainless steel. The coffee maker works. So does the stove and oven. We had most all we needed in the kitchen. The disposal has no cover so use a pot lid to block the back blast if you need to use it.

The master bath was workable but watch where you point the showerhead- if water hits the tub lip on the inside wall, it will float around the lip and flood down to the bathroom floor and you’ll have a mess to clean up.

The guest bath is workable but loud. The toilet must have a leaky seal as it refills the toilet tub every half hour or so and sounds like a freight train.

The couches were comfy but need a cleaning.

The sliding glass door needs to be oiled - its a bear to move.

The pet zone is ok but is a bit of a walk from the unit.

We enjoyed beautiful views from the patio and the beach was great. But as I said, this doesn’t influence my view because they (condos) all have this.

Would I come back? Maybe. For $120 a night in October its not bad. But then again, I can probably get that rate at another condo where I can see the Master TV and not break my neck or slip in a flood from the master shower!

Date of stay: October 2020
1  Thank scottyray66
Reviewed 14 August 2020 via mobile

My girlfriend and I stayed here and It was perfect. This is my third trip to Panama City Beach, and I always switch where I stay because I’m never truly satisfied. This will definitely be where I return every time I come back. The condo we rented was 209 and it was absolutely perfect. Everything was spotless, the showers and floors were sparkling clean, which always seems to be a problem with other hotels and condos. The view is so gorgeous, and nothing seemed to be broken or disgusting. I also loved that this was far enough away from all the crowds.

Date of stay: August 2020
2  Thank mustlovefood1
Reviewed 10 August 2020

I have been staying here on and off since the mid 80's and it is getting out dated, many upgrades need to be made they are slacking, I have stayed in the same room 3 years in a row and it keeps getting dirtier each time i stay. They ask you to sweep before you leave and i am figuring out its because house keeping does not want to anything but change the bed sheets and put new linens in the bathrooms, I have to personally clean everything before i can lay down at night. So for this upcoming year 2021 i will be finding a new place to stay 100%

Date of stay: August 2020
1  Thank 911bigd
Reviewed 19 December 2019

My family and I have stayed at Pelican Walk 4 times over the past 2 years and have always had a wonderful experience until this last Fall Break. We stayed in a different condo this year because 912 had recently been renovated and looked gorgeous. The condo was beautiful. The first time we pushed the button for the garbage disposal, however, it completely fell through the granite (it’s a button on the actual countertop). We immediately called maintenance who said that it was obviously not installed properly. He said that he would have to get a part to fix it and we didn’t hear anything else. A few days after arriving home from our vacation I received a receipt from Pelican Walk for almost $200 with no explanation of what I had been charged for. When my husband called, the lady one the phone just said that we had broken the garbage disposal and that the owners had stayed there the week before us and everything was in working order. We have never broken anything at a hotel or condo before and just pushing the button should not have caused the whole thing to fall apart. Their own maintenance man stated that to us as well. My husband tried to explain this to the lady and she hung up the phone on him. We loved Pelican Walk and room 912 but will never stay there again. That is the worst customer service I have ever experienced.

Date of stay: September 2019