Chateau Motel
US$119
US$110
HolidayInn.com
Great 4.5/5
Beachcomber By The Sea(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$209
Very Good 4/5
La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City Beach Pier Park(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$99
Hotels.com
Very Good 4/5
Holiday Terrace Motel(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$115
Travelocity
  • Pool
Bikini Beach Resort(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$109
  • Pool
Ocean Breeze By The Sea(Panama City Beach)
US$159
US$74
Travelocity
Good 3.5/5
Palmetto Inn & Suites(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$105
Orbitz.com
Great 4.5/5
All reviewsbeach bumtanning deckroom was cleanbeach levelbeachfront roombar and grillspring breakhigh risethunder beachpanama cityheated poolbike weekcoffee potstaff was very friendly and helpfulbeautiful beachlove this placenice pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Our family was extremely disappointed. We will never return. Would rather sleep in my car this hotel. Room smelled bad, not very clean, and we were 4 hours late getting into our room. Our family had to sit and wait.

Room Tip: Have locks for the top of the doors. The safety of children is VERY important considering someone's kid got out while the family was all in bed asleep.. the little child woke up, and let himself out of the door. Thank God he didn't go to the water
Stayed: February 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Cynthia H, Front Office Manager at Chateau Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear 321dsti123,

Thank you for your feedback. We sincerely apologize that you did not fully enjoy your stay and will make any necessary corrections to help improve upon the services.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This place was a gem... Went for spring break...worried about wild spring breakers but found peace and family friendly environment. Room was clean had clean towels and bedding. Not sure why other reviews talk down about house keeping but we had no issues. Room View was amazing and beach was awesome. Will stay here for every visit to Panama City Beach. Thanks guys for a perfect stay.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
Cynthia H, General Manager at Chateau Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Mark A B,

Thank you so much for leaving your wonderful review! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay and I will be sure to pass your comments onto the entire staff. Once again, thank you for being our guest and we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My husband and I spent three nights and never received house cleaning. The wall of the shower had snot on it from previous guests I’m assuming. The main light struggle to work our entire stay. Our room keys did not work so we revieved 1 “ master key” and was promised an extra key the following day. We never received the key even after reaching out to the front desk. During our departure we made it known that we were displeased that we paid for a service that we never received and all that was said was “ sorry I’ll talk to house keeping”. I guess we shouldn’t have to high of expectations since it’s a motel but when you pay for a service , you expect the service. I’m very disappointed with the new management. Hopefully they will get their ducks in a row by summertime.

Room Tip: Old rooms that need major updating. Lights in the room only work 1/3 of the time.
Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Cynthia H, Front Office Manager at Chateau Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear rn20182018,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We and are presently working to make improvements and updates throughout the property and sincerely apologize for the inconsistencies you received in service. We value you as a guest and hope that you will consider visiting us again in the future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had a blast . The room was fantastic right on the beach. My family and I couldn’t had asked for a better get away. It was a short one but it was worth it. We met a great couple that we could remain friends with for a life time. It was a fantastic my kids loved it and so did the rest of my family .!!

Room Tip: Update a few things and that room will be grand .!! Thank y’all for all your hard work to keep us happy .!!
Stayed: February 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Cynthia H, Manager at Chateau Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Welder612,

We are so thrilled that you had a blast! Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We appreciate your feedback and hope that you will be back soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Room Tip: I specifically requested and was even assured that I had paid for a room right on the beach. I specifically stated more than once that I did not want a pool view room. I drove down a day early and paid for an extra night, when I got to the room it was over the pool, the ocean view was blocked by palm trees right in the middle of the balcony. The room wreaked of wet dog, the bathroom was very nasty. I spoke to the front desk who assured me they would fix it and did not! We spent the first 45 minutes of a stay at 4 in the morning, cleaning and spraying everything down with Lysol. There was no ramp to carry stuff down to the beach, only stairs. We were NOT pleased at all!! I will never book with chateau by the sea or any of their sister companies again!
Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Cynthia H, Front Office Manager at Chateau Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Wootenlra,

We are disheartened to learn that you did not fully enjoy your stay. I sincerely apologize for the housekeeping issues you encountered during your stay and will speak with both Housekeeping and Front Desk to ensure we make future necessary corrections. I hope you will reconsider coming to visit us again in the future, please contact me directly so that we can make things right for you!