Beachcomber By The Sea(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$269
Hotels.com
Beachbreak By The Sea(Panama City Beach)
US$199
  • Breakfast included
Carillon Beach Resort Inn(Panama City Beach)
US$229
US$195
  • Pool
Beach Tower By The Sea(Panama City Beach)
US$259
US$251
Hotels.com
Beachside Resort Panama City Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$259
US$179
Hampton.com
Bikini Beach Resort(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$149
  • Pool
Casa Loma Inn(Panama City Beach)
US$169
US$164
Hotels.com
Aqua View Motel(Panama City Beach)
US$131
Hotels.com
All reviewsbeach bumtanning deckroom was cleanbeach levelbeachfront roombar and grillspring breakhigh risebike weekthunder beachheated poolpanama cityocean frontbeautiful beachnice poollove this placepcb
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Our family was extremely disappointed. We will never return. Would rather sleep in my car this hotel. Room smelled bad, not very clean, and we were 4 hours late getting into our room. Our family had to sit and wait.

Room Tip: Have locks for the top of the doors. The safety of children is VERY important considering someone's kid got out while the family was all in bed asleep.. the little child woke up, and let himself out of the door. Thank God he didn't go to the water
Stayed: February 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank 321dsti123
Cynthia H, Front Office Manager at Chateau Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear 321dsti123,

Thank you for your feedback. We sincerely apologize that you did not fully enjoy your stay and will make any necessary corrections to help improve upon the services.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

This place was a gem... Went for spring break...worried about wild spring breakers but found peace and family friendly environment. Room was clean had clean towels and bedding. Not sure why other reviews talk down about house keeping but we had no issues. Room View was amazing and beach was awesome. Will stay here for every visit to Panama City Beach. Thanks guys for a perfect stay.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
Cynthia H, General Manager at Chateau Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear Mark A B,

Thank you so much for leaving your wonderful review! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay and I will be sure to pass your comments onto the entire staff. Once again, thank you for being our guest and we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 30 March 2018

My husband and I spent three nights and never received house cleaning. The wall of the shower had snot on it from previous guests I’m assuming. The main light struggle to work our entire stay. Our room keys did not work so we revieved 1 “ master key” and was promised an extra key the following day. We never received the key even after reaching out to the front desk. During our departure we made it known that we were displeased that we paid for a service that we never received and all that was said was “ sorry I’ll talk to house keeping”. I guess we shouldn’t have to high of expectations since it’s a motel but when you pay for a service , you expect the service. I’m very disappointed with the new management. Hopefully they will get their ducks in a row by summertime.

Room Tip: Old rooms that need major updating. Lights in the room only work 1/3 of the time.
Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Cynthia H, Front Office Manager at Chateau Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Dear rn20182018,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We and are presently working to make improvements and updates throughout the property and sincerely apologize for the inconsistencies you received in service. We value you as a guest and hope that you will consider visiting us again in the future.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

We had a blast . The room was fantastic right on the beach. My family and I couldn’t had asked for a better get away. It was a short one but it was worth it. We met a great couple that we could remain friends with for a life time. It was a fantastic my kids loved it and so did the rest of my family .!!

Room Tip: Update a few things and that room will be grand .!! Thank y’all for all your hard work to keep us happy .!!
Stayed: February 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Cynthia H, Manager at Chateau Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Dear Welder612,

We are so thrilled that you had a blast! Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We appreciate your feedback and hope that you will be back soon!

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Room Tip: I specifically requested and was even assured that I had paid for a room right on the beach. I specifically stated more than once that I did not want a pool view room. I drove down a day early and paid for an extra night, when I got to the room it was over the pool, the ocean view was blocked by palm trees right in the middle of the balcony. The room wreaked of wet dog, the bathroom was very nasty. I spoke to the front desk who assured me they would fix it and did not! We spent the first 45 minutes of a stay at 4 in the morning, cleaning and spraying everything down with Lysol. There was no ramp to carry stuff down to the beach, only stairs. We were NOT pleased at all!! I will never book with chateau by the sea or any of their sister companies again!
Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank wootenlra
Cynthia H, Front Office Manager at Chateau Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Dear Wootenlra,

We are disheartened to learn that you did not fully enjoy your stay. I sincerely apologize for the housekeeping issues you encountered during your stay and will speak with both Housekeeping and Front Desk to ensure we make future necessary corrections. I hope you will reconsider coming to visit us again in the future, please contact me directly so that we can make things right for you!