Innisbrook, A Salamander Golf & Spa Resort
US$84
US$79
US$59
Quality Inn & Suites(Tarpon Springs)(Great Value!)
US$71
QualityInn
Rodeway Inn(Clearwater)
US$70
US$96
US$68
Palm Court Motel(Dunedin)(Great Value!)
US$75
Tarpon Shores Inn(Tarpon Springs)
US$63
Tarpon Inn(Tarpon Springs)
US$60
US$55
US$161
Orbitz.com
1,115 results
All reviewsloch ness poolgreat golfgolf courses aretarpon springsan executive suitenature trailgolf staffhoneymoon islandgolf packagemain poolfull kitchenliving roomtennis courtsfitness centerbit datedsmall kitchenshuttle service
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I was there for a conference and will be again because the conference is great. The décor is Old Florida with too many pieces of furniture in one room. I was very disappointed when I got there and when you are there for business you are there. It is not easy to go anywhere if you don't have your own car. I must say in all fairness I don't play golf and never select a place for myself that is locked in like this. I think the gulf beaches are beautiful, I long to visit one. I'm going to really try to pin somebody down as to how I can get to there it is very difficult to obtain information once your there. I'm not sure but I think the shuttle doesn't go to a beach very often and it comes back early in the afternoon. I have packed my dust cloth, coffee, mug, and the immersion heating rod.. I have friends coming for the same event and I hope they and the great training will put a rosy glow on my attitude. Oh yes they will take you on a trip to Tarpon Springs I did that decades ago I'm sure there are plenty more shops and tourist things to buy. I consider myself an adventure traveler. This is a business trip.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled on business
Ron L, Director of Operations at Innisbrook, A Salamander Golf & Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for the feedback regarding your recent visit as a conference guest. We apologize that your overall experience was not more positive and that you felt it was not easy to get around or get information.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Condos with individual pools and washers and dryers on each floor. Beautiful, world class golf resort with a world class water slide got the kids. Good restaurants. Nice fitness area and a spa. You may want to live there. That can be arranged. There are condos for sale too. Trams take you everywhere, but if you like to walk there Are lovely grounds to walk through.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent trip to Innisbrook. We appreciate you complimenting the guest lodges, facilities, LochNess Pool, Spa/Fitness, restaurants, tram service and look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

A tired 60ish style resort with suites housed in two story buildings with no elevators. We were offered bell service, but he would have had to drive from check in which was not close. The resort is immense. Free shuttle is provided but who wants to call and wait for a shuttle. There were no pool towels, dish cloths or tea towels. The kitchen was ill- equipped with the barest of essentials. Our pool had webbing broken on a number of chairs and tables were dirty. There as no visible concierge, but it would have been helpful to have some advice regarding what to do, where to shop and eat etc. Staff was not friendly or welcoming at check in. The room configuration was such that the tv was not convenient to anything and the sofa was situated so it did not take advantage of the golf course view. We paid way too much for this accommodation and would advise not staying here.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Ron L, Director of Operations at Innisbrook, A Salamander Golf & Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for the feedback regarding your recent stay at the resort. We apologize that your overall experience was not more positive and that the resort did not meet your expectations.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Enjoyed playing Copperhead at Innisbrook! Wonderful golfing experience. The staff is friendly and very professional throughout the resort. Five star restaurants are nearby.
Our room was clean but there was no elevator and we stayed on second floor. The decor was classic 70’s and early 80’s.
Great place for golf trip !

Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business

Thank you for the feedback regarding your recent stay at the resort. We appreciate you complimenting the Copperhead Course, resort staff, your guestroom and nearby restaurants. We apologize that the guestroom décor did not meet your expectations and look forward to hosting your next golf trip.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stayed last weekend. We were there to check off another PGA tour stop even though the Valspar was played several weeks before. My wife has a fractured tibia so we were there to rest and enjoy. We booked a one bedroom villa through he resort. Trying to find the place to check in was a chore. The check in is inside the clubhouse for one of the courses (was not an obvious location for a front desk). The resort is extremely dated, once inside the villa, the furnishings were fairly basic (these are independently owned, so each unit could be completely different).The kitchen had absolutely the basic needs, coffee maker is the type you can buy for $15 at Walmart. All the service pieces were of the same quality. The point is, we paid premium rate for really third rate accommodations. The largest pool on the premise is sub par, the dining was just ok, we choose to have our dinners out at two restaurants in Dunedin (really fun). The resort is know for it's golf courses especially the Copperhead Course, but if you can't play or don't play golf I am not sure it's worth the top dollar to stay at this resort. I would pass.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple

Thank you for the response regarding your recent stay at the resort. We are happy to hear you were able to check off another PGA tour stop on your list and apologize that your overall experience of the resort was not more positive.