“Fabulous Italian”

Positano's Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Positano's Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 222 Restaurants in Palm Harbor
Price range: US$20 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Lake St. George
Reviewed 9 July 2018

This is our favorite italian restaurant around. The entrees are always very tasty and well prepared. The pizza is really good as well. Fair pricing for this top quality dining experience.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

It's our "go-to" place...but it's busy during our winter season. Make reservations 1-2 days in advance.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

It is not our first time at Positano’s. I must say food is very good. I’ve never been to Italy but most Italian restaurants we’ve been serve a lot of bread, food is too rich and sauces are very thick. It is not the same here. The plates are just right and very pleasant to eat. The service is ok. I think it could be better considering the clientele and the location. Reservations are highly encouraged and never ask to be seated in the area #20.... unless you want some action.... it is right next to the kitchen door. Definitely coming back to try the pizza.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Excellent, quality food. Pasta dishes are all excellent. Had the salad special, very good. Good wine selection. Friendly service. This is a regular spot for us. The early bird menu draws a large crowd, so avoid that time if you're not interested in that.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Had a reservation and was seated immediately. Waitress was great and explained the dishes and specials. Food was fantastic. The fish was delicious, soft, tasty and thoroughly cooked to perfection. The prices were reasonable for a fine dining experience. I was impressed that the hostess/owner remembered my name as I was leaving from my reservation and even took a minute to talk to us. Can’t say enough about this place. Will definitely return soon.