“Consistently Excellent best Margarita Pizza in Florida”
Review of Sal's Express

Sal's Express
Reviewed 8 January 2017

The food at Sal's express is Fantastic. I am so happy i found this place. They are real New York. A real Italian Pizzaria.

Reviewed 3 January 2017

if you like NY style pizza, this is the place. Very good, quick. Authentic. not much else to say--you want pizza, go here. pretty broad menu offerings, but we stuck with the basic pizza offerings (and there were quite a few!). Grab a slice or whole pie.

Reviewed 28 October 2016

Have gone here a number of times and never disappointed. Everything I've ever gotten at Sal's has been delicious. Always look forward to going back.

Reviewed 22 July 2016

The margarita pizza is always excellent! I also love the chicken caesar wrap. Recently I have been eating the south beach salad....Amazing, they put walnuts in it. It's a small express restaurant. I love that part.

Reviewed 10 May 2016

Over the last 8 years I have gone to both Sal's on Donald Ross numerous times. The Sal's on the South side of Donald Ross is someplace that I normally go to for takeout. The Sal's on the North side is someplace I go to sit down and relax. Although they are not fine dining I enjoy both.