“The best Margarita Pizza in Town”
Review of Sal's Express

Sal's Express
Reviewed 12 November 2015

I love that this place is Fast! You can grab a slice or a chicken roll and eat quick! The food is really New York style. It's a good price and its delicious.

Reviewed 1 September 2015

Grabbed a few Italian pastries after dinner. Very good cannolis. Biscotti was ok. Italian cookies good. Brownie was so so.

Reviewed 5 April 2015

hubby loves the chicken Caesar pita rolls, great NY style pizza too, tasty Italian dishes come with rolls/salad--we come here often

Reviewed 23 December 2014

I will never go back!! Their employees smoke cigarettes in the front of their store and then make a pizza without washing their hands! That's not right. We will not go back!

1  Thank Barbara C
Reviewed 8 December 2014

My husband and I ordered pizza on 12/6/14. We had a coupon for "Buy one large with two toppings and get a second cheese only pizza free". I picked up the pizza. First of all, the price is ridiculous for what you get! It cost $20.10 for two pizzas! I can buy two pizzas ANYWHERE for that price or less! This was no great deal for a "buy one get one". The one we ate on Saturday night was (2 toppings) extra cheese and ham. It was just OK. We "tried" to eat the "FREE" pizza (right) on Sunday afternoon for lunch. It was "supposed" to be a cheese pizza. Now if anyone could find the cheese on that pizza, I would pay them! There was no cheese AND the sauce was probably less than 1/4 a cup for a large pizza. Basically, the entire "what they call a pizza" was nothing but a circular piece of dough. So, on Sunday I called to speak to the manager. First, I was put on hold for 8 minutes. I hung up and tried again. Again, on hold for 5 minutes. Called again and told the girl the situation. I asked for the manager. She put me on hold and came back and said, "He cannot talk to you because he is too busy." REALLY????? A MANAGER SAYING THAT????? NEVER will be go to Sal's again! NEVER!!!

1  Thank lovespain