“ALWAYS GREAT!!!!”
Review of Cafe Chardonnay

Cafe Chardonnay
Reserve with OpenTable
Cafe Chardonnay is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$35 - US$50
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Military Trail
Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

We visit this place very frequently because EVERY time we eat here, it's always good. Staff are always nice and make sure to get to know people by name. We've tried most everything on the menu and it has all been excellent. Even my pickey 11year old eats everything on the plate. That's saying a lot. Will continue to eat here as a "regular".

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

Obviously went there for our anniversary and you could not beat the food. All delicious. The prices are right up there. Ok so we started at the bar and each had a drink. Wife had a glass of Prosceco. I ordered a Duvel Single draft with a 2 inch head. $11 each. For dinner my wife started with a Citrus Salad that was delicious. I had a Lobster Bisque that tasted good but could have had a bit of lobster meat. Wife had the Grouper that was excellent. Great texture. I had a Filet Mignon that was done perfectly. They gave us a delicious dessert for our anniversary. Our waiter Mike was efficient but not to friendly or engaging. Maybe too many tables. Might go again next year.

Reviewed 14 March 2018

Booked a table, got seated immediately. quick service for initial drinks. Food is really good ans service well paced

Reviewed 11 March 2018

I always have a wonderful dining experience here. The menu is so full of good dishes, the service is excellent, the wine list very complete and it's all very very consistent. If you want a wonderful dining experience, this is the place. My wife and I even had a party catered by them....excellent job!

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

We have had dinner at Cafe Chardonnay on 2 occasions and each one was wonderful. The first visit was to celebrate our daughters birthday which we alerted them to in advance. When we arrived at our table, there were Happy Birthday confetti scattered on the table. The food and drinks were wonderful and they served a wonderful birthday dessert. We went back with friends a week later and had another wonderful dinner. Service is exceptional!