“Best vegan fare, fresh, and scrumptious!”

Christopher's Kitchen
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Don’t miss a chance to try this place! Loved the sunrise juice, made fresh and the pesto sandwich, and the desserts! All vegan, good for you, the animals and the planet!

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

This is amazing vegetarian and vegan option that are also delicious. I really like coming here. Service is great. I feel luke i am eating healthier without sacrificing flavor. I recommend this place!!

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

We were looking for a great healthy locale to eat dinner. We found exactly what we were looking for at Christopher’s Kitchen! With a modern design and ambiance, this place is definitely on our list for a fresh, healthy bite to eat!

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

My first visit to a vegan restaurant and CK made it worth my wild! I had the nachos and the grilled burger. Both were sooo good. I haven't eaten beef in over a year and this burger run laps around any beef patty burger. If I had room in my stomach I would have tried more. The menu variety is Awesome! This will be great in my hometown!

Reviewed 29 May 2018

Loved the food although I am not a vegan. I thought anybody can find something yummy to eat there. Good service.