“Paris in Town Le Bistro in Palm Beach Gardens in FL is a hoax”

Paris In Town Le Bistro
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 4 April 2018

After a nearby appointment, a friend and I decided to have brunch at the P.B.G. Paris in Town. We each ordered the $14.99 eggs Benedict with salmon. Once served, I noticed that my egg was overcooked. The plate was returned to the kitchen by server Estephan, and I was left with a small cup of berries as the side dish that accompanied the Benedict. When the plate was brought back to the table, I was dumbfounded by the look of what it was supposed to be a simple but expensive dish. It looked like "hogwash." The same English muffin was used...and by this time, it was soggy, cut in pieces by me when it was first brought to my table, and runny. I, of course, refused to accept it. The server removed the hogwash from my table (after I took some pictures) and never apologized. In fact, he was sarcastic when I asked "what was this"? He responded, "English muffin." Of course I knew what a English muffin is supposed to look like, I ordered it. At the end, he gave me the bill and charged me for the small cup of berries, $5.95. By the way, it was 11:30 AM and no manager on site to address issues. Never going back and the comment is out.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

We had a wonderful dinner at the bar last night . Our waiter/bartender’s name was SARN He was attentive, personable and most of all understanding when unfortunately my friend had to return a dish . I ordered the ravioli which were ok definitely not homemade and he ordered the chicken franchise with came out like a stew and not a cutlet . They should take that off the menu because it looked awful and I’m sure he was not the first person to send that back . The Escargot were Delicious! We also had the lemon crepe with cafe au lait ..SCRUMPTIOUS . Nice night to sit outside ! Great wine list also . THANKYOU Sarn and the staff for your great service. I have also been for brunch and it’s delicious

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

We sat outside on a lovely evening eating filet mignon au Poivre with a glass of Malbec. Filet so tender that a steak knife was not required. The peppercorn sauce was creamy and rich. Thinly sliced French fries were the perfect accompaniment.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

French bistro food, good mussels in wine, excellent onion soup, good charcuterie, handy for movies, moderate price, good salads

Reviewed 22 February 2018

We had a lovely dinner with a wonderful wait staff.

The escargot was wonderful and we would have it again. The crepes were a little thick. Not like a good French restaurant . I would go back to try some of there main courses.