“Mediterranean ”

Aladdin Mediterranean Grill
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Looking for authentic, homemade Mediterranean dishes? Look no more! Nestled in the corner of the Northlake Commons Shopping Center (Home Depot), you'll find our little jewel. Cozy and homey, the first thing you'll notice is comfortable outdoor dining. There is ample parking, too. Walk in and the delicious smells of Greek, Lebanese, and Mediterranean dishes will alert you that a great meal is in store. The owner, Mr. Wahib Arbid has designed menus and recipes for tens of thousands of patrons over the years, not only here at Aladdin but for other rastaurants. The result of his experience? Delicately seasoned, succulent lamb, chicken and vegetarian dishes. Sharma, Moussaka, Gyros, Souvlaki, Shish-Kebab, and homemade Baklava, Halvah, Mamoul Cookies. Top your meal off with some strong authentic Turkish Kaffe. On Friday and Saturday evenings, partake of the Hookah (we have a wide selection of exotic tobaccos), and for your particular enjoyment, Belly Dancing. Remember, at Aladdin, you're family! M-T 9AM - 10PM FRI 9AM - 10PM SUN 11AM - 10PM
Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

Ok, tried this new place. So much to say. I ordered 8 seperate items, so I could try my favorites. Bill was under 50 dollars without tip, that was fabulous for this amount of food! Hummus was bland, Baba Ghanouj good, would have liked more garlic. Meat grape leaves were the best I have at a restaurant! Spanikopita was delicious! Lahmajun was excellent, most meat I have ever seen on one. Would like it to have come Turkish style with lemon, onion and tomato. It came with Taziki which was yummy. Also, had the eggplant rataoulie which was served hot. First time I had it hot. Prefer it cold with less sauce, but it was delicious. Tried 2 deserts, pistachio chocolate baklava, and Pistachio Kanafe. Both deserts were underwhelming. Minimal amount of pistachio filling in both. Service was excellent and I will be back!

ALADDIN242, Owner at Aladdin Mediterranean Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2018

At Aladdin we strive for excellence ,quality freshness , good service reasonable prices,we will be delighted to have you again.
let us know you are present next time we will treat you royally.
wahib

Reviewed 29 December 2017

Located in a strip mall, next to Home Depot,is this great middle eastern restaurant
Extensive dishes..well worth a trip..Belly dancing Friday and Saturday night.

Reviewed 10 December 2017

We have been going to Aladdin Mediterranean Grill now for more than 3 1/2 years. We dine there at least once per month. The food is superb. It is authentic, flavorful, eye-appealing and varied. We are always warmly greeted, and made to feel like family. The owners are wonderful people, providing a taste of middle-eastern hospitality. They are proud of their restaurant and their family and rightly so.
You would be hard-pressed to find better quality food at any price.

Reviewed 5 November 2017

We have been looking for a good Greek/Mediterranean restaurant ever since we moved from Boynton Beach to Palm Beach Gardens and in our quest, came across Aladdin. My wife had a gyro while I tried the shawarma roll. Both were disappointing and had no distinctive taste. The gyro was no comparison with the similar dish served by Chris’ Tavern in Lantana. The roll of shawarma came without any accompaniment and was way overfilled. We have neither the intention to go back nor to react his restaurant.

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

I heard that this place was really good for Greek food. There's a couple other places in town that I've been to and I have to say I like them better than this place. They had quite a variety on their menu and I don't particularly care for hummus and tabbouleh so I ordered chicken rice beans and it came with some pita bread. The whole thing was tasteless. The chicken had no taste. I will stick to going to the other places in town.