“Great Italian food in a garden environment”
Review of Cafe Via Flora

Cafe Via Flora
Ranked #17 of 89 Restaurants in Palm Beach
Price range: US$25 - US$50
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 9 December 2015

Great service, excellent food, and a warm atmosphere to enjoy a romantic dinner. Great location right in the middle of Worth Avenue.

Date of visit: December 2015

Reviewed 24 November 2015 via mobile

I went to this restaurant for the first time with my family. Food was very good. Service was great. The restaurant is also beautiful. What else one can expect. Will go again.

Reviewed 22 November 2015

Happened upon this Resturant in a courtyard while visiting the stores in the area. We sat outside and had the most delightful lunch. The servers were nice and attentive. The courtyard was beautiful and we weren't rushed during our lunch. The gazpacho soup is light and refreshing. I had the spinach salad and my husband had the salmon paillard (salmon pounded thin) and we both enjoyed our meals. The ingredients were fresh and presently nicely. Our iced teas and waters were refilled constantly without us asking. Can't wait to go back.

Reviewed 10 November 2015 via mobile

Though this small restaurant is tucked back off Worth Avenue and, unless a local, it might be a little challenging to find - but it so worth the effort! The restaurant was recommended by a local and we had a meal at least as good as any of the meals we ate during a September 2015 trip to Tuscany. Our fabulous dinner's included a perfectly prepared (and locally caught) Pompano, "Brick" Chicken, and Vodka Rigatoni along with Arugula & Caesar salads. Our server G Darko recommended the perfect bottle of wine to enjoy with all of the entrees. Though I don't usually order dessert, their Profiteroles and Tiramisu went so well with our Cappuccino's and Latte's. This is a place not to miss if you're in the Palm Beach Florida area.

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed 7 November 2015 via mobile

My husband and I travel to Palm Beach twice a year and enjoy dining at the finest of restaurants. Cafe Via Flora certainly is on our short list. Its tucked-away location affords an ambiance not available from a storefront restaurant. The atmosphere is charming, beautiful and relaxing, the food is prepared with utmost attention and creativity, and the service is genuinely attentive and caring. We spoke with the owner, Pamela, at length and she couldn't have been more gracious and welcoming. We cannot recommend Cafe Via Flora enough. You will have a memorable and delicious evening, I promise!