“The taste of my life...”
Review of Bice

Bice
Reserve with OpenTable
Bice is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 88 Restaurants in Palm Beach
Price range: US$31 - US$60
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Vineland
Reviewed 22 August 2016

I don't know how to begin with my experience at BICE.... The atmosphere was so dreamy... It was like you were having dinner in the clouds. The deco all in white and the soft dim lights made it so romantic and magical.
The service was the best I have ever had in a long time and Roberto (Manager) really knows how to make you feel special and "Bella"...
It is so difficult for me to describe how delicious my Tuna Tartare was and my favorite the apple tart was to die for....
This is the must place to dine...
Hope you can make it to BICE at West Palm Beach... Because, you will definitely see me having my "taste of my life" every weekend;)

Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

Too notch food, service and decor, we had a terrific meal and experience dining at Bice - the half price offering before 7 pm rendered it a terrific value as well.

1  Thank RGR100
Reviewed 17 August 2016

dinner with friends, hoping for some real northern italy cuisine, I found food more towards an international/fusion italian style that is surely satisfying and well presented, but not alike what I used to have in almost any place in Milano. The iconic veal chop," La Milanese" , could be degloved from the breading :-(

1  Thank lemeni58
Reviewed 16 August 2016

My wife and I had an early dinner at 530. Easy to get a reservation at that hour. We discovered that wine was half off and they had an early bird menu that had ample appetizers, salads and entrees to choose from for very reasonable prices. Usually we spend $200 for dinner with a bottle of good wine. This was $90. Food and service was great.

Reviewed 9 August 2016

Everything is half price until seven, that is why the restaurant was packed by 6:30 and the waiters were rushing like crazy, but otherwise they provided good service.

It did get very noisy, we were a party of seven and we could hardly carry on a conversation so if we go back we would probably ask to be seated in the back dinning room, while not very bright or cheerful at least it will be quieter. But if you don't mind the noise it is a nice place to have dinner, the food is good and the value at Happy Hour is very good for Palm Beach.

1  Thank Ms_R33480