“Loved it!!! You must go!”
Review of Sant ambroeus

Sant ambroeus
Reserve with OpenTable
Sant ambroeus is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #31 of 88 Restaurants in Palm Beach
Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

Amazing ambiance, decor, good food and overall vibe. Sitting in the main dinning room felt really special. Had the tuna tartare and the carbonara and both were delicious. Gotta go back because I want to try so many other items in the menu. At the Royal Poinciana Plaza so a perfect location for some Hermès and good food.

1  Thank RonaldoDaSilva

Reviewed 3 January 2018

Food is consistently good, service is professional and attentive, creatively designed and sophisticated interior. Parking is easy here. Be prepared for rather high prices.

Reviewed 31 December 2017

Our visit started with a Warm Welcome to this Beautiful Restaurant.

The Marinara Sauce was so delicious(Best Ever) on the Perfectly Cooked Pasta.

The Bread, hands down was the best we have been served in any Restaurant!

There must be a New York Baker on staff!

Our Server, Gabriel could not have been more Caring and Professional, as was everyone on the Sant Ambroeus Team. We felt important!

If You want to enjoy a Delicious Meal, Served by a Team that Cares in a Magnificent Restaurant, go here!

Don't miss it!

Larry

Reviewed 21 December 2017

After hearing the brouhaha of this great New York restaurant in Palm Beach I was treated to dinner here on a Wednesday night. The food was good, but the prices were high for ordinary food. The Dover Sole was $70 at " market price ". Fortunately, we asked before we ordered. My Bronzino was well prepared, but I've had better at less than $46. The few spears of well prepared asparagus did not justify the price. Portions are generous. I tasted my wife's Salmon and enjoyed it. We had a slice of chocolate cake ( birthday celebration ) and found it very well prepared as well. Nice and moist. . Best part of the meal.
My biggest disappointment was the service as the waiter was arrogant. The coup de grace was the lack of bread. I noticed that there was a gentleman with a bread tray and I was unable to get his attention. Our table was never offered any bead. At least we had the plates.When I exited I inquired as to which tables get the bread and I was informed that ALL tables get bread. Our table did not fall into that category. At this price and for food that is average I will not return ( even with the bread ). The noise level made conversation difficult. The restaurant is beautifully appointed, but sadly this is another average Palm Beach eatery.

Reviewed 21 December 2017

We have been eating at Sant ambroeus for years in the Hamptons and New york City. So glad they opened up in Palm Beach..