“Tasty food, great customer service, reasonable prices!”

Corky Bell's Seafood
Ranked #1 of 68 Restaurants in Palatka
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 20 May 2017

Every time we have been in Palatka, we make sure we go to Corky Bell's Seafood. This restaurant is well known and a favorite of both locals and tourists. They have a very large parking lot and it stays pretty full. Even so, we were seated shortly after we arrived. They have an extensive menu that includes steaks, seafood, ribs, chicken, etc. I chose the fried shrimp and my husband had the Ribeye steak. Both were excellent. The portion sizes are generous and the prices were very reasonable. The waitress was very friendly and checked back with us several times to make sure we didn't need refills of drinks, dessert, etc. You will not find yourself rushed to finish your dinner even though the restaurant is so busy. Don't forget to take a photo with the Gator statue for your memory book! I highly recommend this restaurant and think you will feel the same way after eating here!!

Mistie B, General Manager at Corky Bell's Seafood, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2017

Thank you for leaving this sweet review! I am so happy to hear that you've enjoyed your visits to our restaurant! I hope you can stop by again soon!

Reviewed 20 May 2017

We use to go here all the time and the food was always fantastic. We don't go cheap, so it's really disappointing when your Lobster, shrimp, scallops are overcooked. It seems to be an ongoing issue. My brother and son, came down to visit me and I openly objected to going here after the last 4 visits, but the majority wins. They all said, they will never go back again. I don't know what chef they fired... but I sure wish they'd get them back! Even the hushpuppies are terrible anymore. The service hasn't been so great either. I won't go back and it's 13 min. down the road from me. Value for the money is good, if it were not overcooked. Oh and they offer Alaskan King Crab legs on their menu, they are snow crab legs when they come to the table.

I'm sorry to hear about your experience. I will look into this issue, how do you normally have you seafood cooked? I'm asking so I can know what area to focus more on. In the future we will try to more specific on the wording in the menu, it just states Alaskan Crab Legs instead of Alaskan Snow Crab Legs. Thank you for bringing everything to my attention and I hope in the future you will reconsider your decision and give us another try!

Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

After years of passing this restaurant and talking about eating here "one day"- we finally did it & realized exactly why the parking lot is always full!
The fish was phenomenal and the sides were incredible, the service was impeccable and the prices were very reasonable!!
Definitely recommend eating here- you won't be disappointed!

I am so happy you decided to stop in and even more happy to hear you enjoyed your visit! I hope you will stop by again the next time you are passing through. Thank you for the review!

Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

Traveling on business I like to try where locals recommend. Today that was Corky Bells. Had the grilled shrimp with pineapple. Shrimp were tasty but way overcooked. Waiter was courteous but never asked how the food was. Green beans and hush puppies made the meal without those rating would have been lower.

Thank you for leaving a review! I am so sorry to hear your shrimp were over cooked and I will talk with the kitchen to make sure this issue is resolved! I hope you will stop in and give us another chance!

Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

Fast seating. Devin was a great very attentive waiter. They were extremely busy so we had a small wait on order. Devin kept us informed as to when our food would be ready. Order was accurate and hot. The food was worth the small wait. It was a very enjoyable dinning experience. A true 5 star event.

Thank you for the review! I am happy to hear Devin provided you with good service. I hope you will stop in again soon!