“Sonny's BBQ”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 14 July 2017

They have really good BBQ and we always oeder the sampler plate it gives you the best of everything ribs, brisket, pork, chicken and you get 2 sides with toast. They also have a salad bar for those people who like a varity of things on the salad bar.

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed our food. But glad I brought in a sweater. It was cold. I Had pulled pork sandwich which was excellent and husband had pulled chicken sandwich which he said was a little dry, but still good. Drinks are huge, which I liked. Staff very courteous.

Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

Sonny's bbq have great ribs. The service was good and so was the food. There's other places that would've made my tummy happier but Sonny was across the street from my hotel and I didn't want to drive.

Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

From Texas, so I was presently surprised the BBQ was as good as it was! Great staff , service and pleasant atmosphere.

Reviewed 16 February 2017

We stopped by Sonny's for lunch and we had the beef brisket along with the amazing salad bar. The salad bar was so well stocked and everything was fresh. Our waitress was very attentive and we would recommend this Sonny's.

SonnysBBQ, Digital Manager at Sonny's BBQ, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2017

Thanks for takin' the time to leave your feedback, maryroserobinson77. We're glad to hear you enjoyed and look forward to seein' you again real soon!

Been to Sonny's BBQ? Share your experiences!