“It's the food!”

Bradley's Steak & Seafood
Ranked #6 of 68 Restaurants in Palatka
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

If you simply want a good seafood meal, for fairly ok prices, this is your place! There is no atmosphere here, so don't expect any! My guess is a man decorated it! Not an ounce of woman's touch to this place! The wait can be a little much, it's only got a small area for the customers to sit and eat! But the food is as good if not better then Corky Bell's, only other seafood restaurant in Palatka/East Palatka area, it's closer for me to eat at since I'm coming from West Putnam. I enjoy it, im there to enjoy good conversation with friends and good food, I don't care about the atmosphere!

1  Thank watchingUpalatka

Reviewed 3 January 2018

From the outside (and yeah, I guess from the inside too), Bradley's doesn't look like much. But the food is across-the-board AMAZING. Best fried shrimp I've ever eaten, every time I've eaten there--so fresh and sweet. Best fried green tomatoes--tangy on the inside, crispy on the outside, and somehow they manage to get them to the table before they get soggy.

Best hush puppies. Best fried eggplant. Are you sensing a theme here? At Bradley's, they know how to fry. I've heard the steak is good too.

Great service! Great prices! If you're anywhere near Palatka, do yourself a favor and eat at Bradley's.

Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

I am no stranger to this place. First time I tried the chopped steak with gravy and mushroom....very good

Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

If you are looking for a fancy restaurant then this isn't the place. Operating out of what looks like a converted trailer with recycled furniture the initial impression is that it isn't going to be good. Well, you'll be surprised... the service was great and the food inexpensive and tasty. Between us we had the NY strip, chicken and scallops with fried okra and fries. Yes, they could have more choices in steak other than NY strip and prime rib but better to have two and get it right then ten and not. For $52 for dinner, beer and one dessert for three, it's hard to beat.

Reviewed 27 November 2017

Bradley's has continued the Southwell family tradition of great seafood at a fair price. Their daily specials are well worth that money and the AYCE specials are GREAT! The also offer prime rib that rivals many steak houses.

Been to Bradley's Steak & Seafood? Share your experiences!