“What steak ?”

Bradley's Steak & Seafood
Ranked #4 of 68 Restaurants in Palatka
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 26 October 2017

Bradley's Steak & Seafood - I'm thinking a nice family Steakhouse - They only have ONE steak - NY strip - no ribeye, no sirloin only NY strip, but steak is your name - REALLY - no beer before 4pm - REALLY - at 3pm, I was looking for a steak and a beer after painting the house - ordered a cheeseburger and a sweet tea - tea was good - burger had no flavor - very disappointing !!!!!!!!
Was hoping to find a good steakhouse in Palatka - this is not it !!!!!!!!!!

Date of visit: October 2017
1  Thank Wayne C

Reviewed 11 October 2017

I went here for the first time yesterday and I will definitely be back. I got there at noon and had to wait to be seated for a few minutes because the place was full. The food was excellent and they give you quite a bit of it. I highly recommend visiting Bradley's.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 3 October 2017

I absolutely love the fried green tomatoes here. The food and service here is good. I love it when we get a sample of the soup of the day. At least you know before buying if it's good or not. Unfortunately, if you come for dinner it's usually all gone.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Classic meat n two veggies with the ability to order steak and seafood too. Nice place for an affordable balanced meal.

Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

Sixteen of us gathered this evening for Bradley's "All you can eat" Fried shrimp Tuesday. Fourteen of our party went with the fried shrimp while one had Snow Crab and I opted for the Hot, Peel and eat Shrimp. Everyone enjoyed their meal including the "home style" sides. The service was attentive and the setting is very informal, perfect for a noisy, trying to catch up, family gathering. Don't go there expecting a fine dining experience but if you want good food at a very reasonable price Bradley's might be just what you are looking for.