“Romantic, intimate and delicious!”

Better Than Sex- A Dessert Restaurant
Ranked #197 of 3,894 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: US$8 - US$12
Description: full service dessert and wine restaurant with an intimate setting. A great place to celebrate a special occasion or a nice evening out. Reservations accepted.
Reviewed November 6, 2017

This is by far the best dessert restaurant in the Orlando area! My wife and I had already been to the Key West location several times before the Orlando location opened and we have always left highly satisfied! No pun intended. They not only make the most decadent desserts and drinks but the service is always on par. Any dessert lover will be in heaven here. At this point we have not been disappointed by a single one. The "Morning After" is still my favorite but the Banana Bazooka is a close second. If you're lucky to go in when they have the red velvet cheesecake available, try it, it's my wife's favorite! The caramel and chocolate rimmed wine and beer is just another favorite which is a dessert all on its own! I highly recommend Better Than Sex to any dessert loving, beer/wine drinking person that wants a unique experience that will keep you coming back for more!

1  Thank OrthoPA18
bts411, Guest Relations Manager at Better Than Sex- A Dessert Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Wow thank you so much for all your kind words. So glad that you come back to see us again and again. We love when our guests LOVE what we do and much as we do! Thank you for sharing your experience.
We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Katie Sweeney
Guest Services Manager

Reviewed October 15, 2017 via mobile

First off, my best friend and I started coming here after we found the one in the keys while on vacation. Secondly, we love this place. The desserts are amazing and who doesn't love white chocolate dipped wine glasses?? My ONLY suggestion would be to find a way to provide more of the seclusion between tables like the restaurant in the keys has, i.e. taller walls, curtains or whatever it takes to get more of that intimate atmosphere between each table.

So anyways... the food. Epic. On the table we had the cookie nookie (my favourite), banana bazooka (best girls favorite) and I stepped out to try something new this time with the missionary crisp. I was NOT dosappointed, in fact it's my new favorite
So light and damn it was lovely. I started with the kiss my Katie and sweet baby Jesus it was amazing. The bruleed sugar pieces added such a unique flavor to the standard rim jobs ;-). Of course you have to have your dessert then the cream in my coffee.

We had a late reservation and there was never a sense of being hurried out. We were even five minutes late (I called) and the staff was unphased. Coming from a serving background, this isn't typical.

I can't remember our servers name for the life of me, but she was awesome at running thru descriptions for the desserts to help our indecisive friend FINALLY pivk one lol.

Two thumbs way up as always... We will be back :-)

Reviewed October 12, 2017 via mobile

By far best desert I have ever had...what a great place for a romantic date. The selection is so good I had to pick 2. No kidding. Cookie nookie pie and popcorn pimp cheese cake. My wife of 28 years had penut butter perversion. She was in heaven and yes I shared. We celebrated our anniversary here and she was thrilled. If you are even close must try and yes you must get a reservation.

Reviewed October 10, 2017 via mobile

The name had me intrigued....so glad we went. The atmosphere is so very romantic. The waitress was so helpful and provided great descriptions. The dessert was scrumptious and the drinks delicious. Such a unique experience that I can’t wait to go again!!

Reviewed September 26, 2017

This was my first time visiting the very popular "Better Than Sex" dessert restaurant. Although I was very excited do to such "word of mouth" hype, I was also looking forward to the different selections of desserts. I love sweets! First off, a reservation is a must due to high demand and very little seating availability. Once arrived i immediately noticed how small the place is. The size of the location does make it a bit more intimate for a date night or a "special occasion". Dim lighting and provocative decor did take the name of the place up a notch. Once reviewing the menu I was impressed by the unique selection of desserts and drinks. Wine & Beer are the only alcoholic beverages served. I ordered both drinks and desserts. I will say, being a chocolate lover myself, I was not too impressed with the taste of the desserts I ordered or wide selection. One dessert can be shared with several due to the size. The selections in toppings for the drinks were good.This was a cool experience and the service was good. I would recommend this place for a romantic "date night" and not anywhere I would take children. Price was reasonable. So, if you have a sweet tooth and would like an intimate nice night out, I would highly recommend this place.

1  Thank Johannalopezrs1