“Just Divine!”

Better Than Sex- A Dessert Restaurant
Ranked #181 of 3,898 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: US$8 - US$12
Description: full service dessert and wine restaurant with an intimate setting. A great place to celebrate a special occasion or a nice evening out. Reservations accepted.
Reviewed June 24, 2016

Went to grab dessert here after a dinner date with my husband. We had been wanting to visit for a few months but it's very hard to get a table if you don't have reservations. I was able to make reservations online a few days before. The atmosphere is very dark and romantic. It's pretty cool that the menus are on iPads so it's very convenient because for one, you don't need to try to read under candlelight and I loved that when you click on each item it shows an image and description. This menu also made it very easy for the server to show us her recommendations seamlessly.

My husband ordered the Wells Sticky Toffee Pudding Ale and he finished it pretty fast but the heath bar topped rim was so good, I kept eating it for him! I ordered a moscato with dark chocolate rim similar to their Shelby's Sex Appeal which has white chocolate rim but I prefer dark chocolate and they kindly offered to make the switch. We shared a Peanut Butter Perversion and it was ah-may-zinggg! I don't usually like peanut butter desserts but hubby insisted and I am so glad I gave in because it was beyond perfection! The combination of creamy pie and pieces of dark chocolate and chocolate chip cookie dough crust was just divine!

I so look forward to returning over and over again to try everything on the menu!

Reviewed June 21, 2016 via mobile

This place is BANANAS! Everything is so, so good and seriously the very best unique delicious desserts you might ever taste in your entire life. No joke. If you visit Orlando be sure you put this enchanting and super lux boutique restaurant on your itinerary. Seriously you will only regret It if you don't go. We swooned over the red velvet drapes used to create romantic (almost clandestine) ambiance, dimly lit decor and crystal chandeliers -- we really felt like we were about to do something naughty! Soon after we ordered, our outrageous desserts arrived exactly as described and presented in the gorgeous iPad menu photos. We enjoyed tall cold glasses of milk with chocolate dripping rims plus several desserts. My personal favorite was a very warm and gooey "The Morning After"...chocolate ganache & brie grilled cheese-style dessert sprinkled with powder sugar and ridiculous (delish) raspberry dipping sauce. Honestly -- the best thing you should do is plan ahead, make a reservation, skip breakfast, lunch and dinner then loosen your belt and embrace everything they have to offer here. Very large, blow your mind dessert and drink flavors and portions that will not disappoint you. Go now !!!

2  Thank Selina D
Reviewed June 19, 2016 via mobile

Great fun evening, we had a very nice time, the deserts are wonderful. The wait staff were great, our waitress was very funny and attentive. It's a great date night place, I highly recommend going!!

Reviewed June 10, 2016

Fun date night! Very romantic atmosphere... not a place to go with family/group of friends as it is pretty quiet and dark inside. Absolutely loved the peanut butter dessert but we were really disappointed by the dark chocolate molten cake with the shot of some mousse on the side (can't remember the cutesy name of the dish) but it came recommended by the server and we found it dry and odd flavored. We devoured the peanut butter one though and loved the chocolate rimmed coffees and the cool jasmine flower tea. Fun concept.

Reviewed June 4, 2016

This is a desserts only restaurant that offers awesome desserts, wines and beers in a very romantic setting. You must make reservations well in advance; we made ours 2 months out. We truly enjoyed the chocolate and caramel drizzled wine servings to enhance the desserts. It was tough to leave. Would gladly return on our next visit to Orlando.