Lowest prices for your stay
US$84
PricelineUS$84
Expedia.comUS$83
StayForLongUS$107
1,247 results
All reviews close to the airport front desk the shuttle driver port canaveral an early flight breakfast staff restaurants within walking distance complimentary breakfast next morning great stay stayed one night rental car comfortable beds convenient location business trip would definitely stay here again inns
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 January 2021 via mobile

I arrived at 7am on 15/1/21 after a 30 hour journey from Minsk via Istanbul and LAX (UK citizen). I was obviously tired and was not expecting what was an extremely early check-in, but it wasn't a problem and a very efficient process with no hassles. I dumped my stuff in the room, had a nice hot shower and was asleep within minutes, where I slept soundly until 6pm! The room was a little dated, not as modern as say the Hampton in Minsk, but was clean, bed was comfortable, everything worked and there was an excellent Denny's just yards away.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank paul y
Concord Hospitality, General Manager at Hampton Inn Orlando International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2021

Dear paul y,

We are thrilled to hear that we provided you with a great stay after a long journey. Your kind review is appreciated and serves as encouragement to our team who work hard to deliver remarkable service. Thank you for selecting our hotel and for taking the time to share your experience. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 16 December 2020

This hotel was very nice and felt clean. We stayed with my mom and my aunt for the day before their fly. Is in a verh convenient location, very close to the air. The whole place was clean, and the room very clean. I would totally recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank renzochong91
Concord Hospitality, General Manager at Hampton Inn Orlando International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2020

Dear renzochong91,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on your experience. We’re pleased to hear our clean hotel and convenient location made for an enjoyable stay. Please plan to visit us again the next time you travel through the area.

Reviewed 23 November 2020

I booked this hotel last minute after Hurricane Eta changed path so I didn't look at the fine print. It turns out I learned at checkout that there was no breakfast offered. I have stayed at our hotels during the pandemic with limited breakfast options but this hotel gave you nothing (except coffee i believe). There is no excuse for this. They could have a few pre-packaged options or to-go bags. That is what is expected in Hampton hotels. Another complaint was that house-keeping never came. There was a note in the bathroom that makes it seem like you supposed to call to have them clean your room. I have been asked at other hotels at check-in whether I need house-keeping but that did not happen here. Another example of lazy customer service. And the room wasn't even that clean at first check-in, very dusty so who knows if they are even following their cleaning practices. Only pros: quiet, good location. But you have plenty of options nearby so STAY ELSEWHERE!

Date of stay: November 2020
2  Thank JessicaR0731
Concord Hospitality, General Manager at Hampton Inn Orlando International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2020

Dear JessicaR0731,

Thank you for choosing us. Our goal is to exceed our guest’s expectations, so I regret that you did not enjoy your visit. We will continue to adjust our amenities in accordance with current safety recommendations as we move through the pandemic. We appreciate the feedback and hope to better serve you in the future.

Reviewed 21 September 2020

Obviously hotel prices fluctuate, but at the time I stayed, this Hampton Inn was 15K hilton points (versus 20K plus at others) and about $25/night cheaper than others. Thankfully, there was really no difference at all between this hotel and any other Hampton or Hilton property I have stayed at other than the tub and elevator being maybe slightly older. I would certainly stay here again especially for the price!

Date of stay: September 2020
1  Thank Caleb C
Concord Hospitality, General Manager at Hampton Inn Orlando International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2020

Dear Caleb C,

We appreciate you taking the time to share your kind comments with us and other travelers. I’m happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and our value. Your review serves as encouragement to our team who strive to provide memorable guest experiences. Thank you for staying with us; there is no better compliment than a return visit!

Reviewed 30 August 2020 via mobile

We really enjoyed our stay here. The lady at the front desk was very kind and helpful.
Our room was quiet and clean. The bed was very comfortable. The bathtub needs to be repaired, it had a small crack. The only negative was the coffee. It was terrible. As nice as the hotel is I would suggest having something other than tea bag coffee. Our room had one decaf and one regular coffee bag. Other than that our stay was very nice. We would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank bonniej495
Concord Hospitality, General Manager at Hampton Inn Orlando International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2020

Dear bonniej495,

It is wonderful to hear that you had a great stay at our hotel. We appreciate your taking the time to share all your feedback including recommendations for improvement. On behalf of the entire staff, thank you for choosing our hotel and please come see us again in the future.