“Ok for a quick snack.”

Ranked #1,271 of 4,213 Restaurants in Orlando
Neighborhood: Lake Buena Vista
Neighborhood: Lake Buena Vista
Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

This is a fast food outlet with a limited choice of dishes. Food is ok for a quick snack but that's about all. Only place to eat is a wooden bench outside with plastic cutlery. Not my idea of a meal,. Staff ok and service quick. You can get fruit or a basic salad too. Mostly fries though.

Reviewed 11 July 2018

Food was fine. We used our snack credits to have a late, small lunch since we had dining reservations in Disney Springs a couple of hours later. I had the tuna salad snack cup. It was a perfect small lunch, served with two slices of bread and [I believe] some lettuce and tomato.... My husband tried to order four soft pretzels for the rest of the family, and the check-out/server replied "we only have three". Weird response! Aren't they making more? Can't they make more in the back?? I used to work at a pool snack bar as a teen, and the Super Pretzels took no time at all to prepare. Whatever, he had a tuna snack as well, and all was fine. I just don't understand why the experience was so **lacking**. Service was slow, and the person taking the orders clearly didn't want to be bothered.

Reviewed 6 July 2018

We stayed at Old Key West and ate here when using our quick service meals and snacks on our meal plan. The yogurts, ice cream, pretzels with cheese, and drinks were awesome. The salads and burgers were also good. You can sit on the picnic tables outside or by the pool. Nice place to take a break out of the Disney stressful go go go way :) lol

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

First problem, no ice in the only refill station. Second, they give you a buzzer when your food is ready. While waiting for your chicken or burger, they plate your fries and leave them sitting there for 10-15 minutes. They were cold and hard as a rock. Went straight to the garbage. It just looked very disorganized behind the counter. First time at OKW, will probably be our only time.

2  Thank Jrbacon
Reviewed 24 May 2018

Ate here twice during our 2 week stay, I think I had the Angus Burger one day and then the chicken nuggets the next day. Both meals were lovely, Im not sure if its good value for money as we were on the Dining Plan, so didnt pay much attention to the prices