“Delicious & Allergen Friendly”
Review of Good's Food to Go

Good's Food to Go
Ranked #1,272 of 4,155 Restaurants in Orlando
Neighborhood: Lake Buena Vista
Neighborhood: Lake Buena Vista
Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

Having just came off a 9 hour flight and wanting something fast but tasty after checking in we stopped at Goods Food to Go.

I was a bit worried at first as someone who is gluten free (coeliac) as I’ve never tried a take out or quick service meal.

The staff were lovely and let me know what I could and couldn’t have and had great knowledge on all allergens. They did my order separate and ensured I was confident and reassured about the whole process.

My food took a little while longer, maybe 15 minutes total as it was prepared fresh and separate in the kitchen. I received a pager so that I could wander round the resort however instead of standing waiting which was great!

When the pager started to vibrate I headed back to the kiosk and got my food.

I got a cheese burger and fries, however they also offered allergen friendly chicken tenders, sandwiches, hot dogs and more!

The burger was amazing and the gluten free bun didn’t crumble or taste dry at all like most gf bread. It was honestly perfect and actually has been my favourite meal so far despite the fact it was only a quick take out, not a restaurant!

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

Good hotel need to improve food quality. I have been staying there from last year. Food service is better

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

The goof here is good. I wish the selection was larger and that there was somewhere to eat inside. They only have outside seating.

Reviewed 8 March 2018

This quick service is basic with basic options and sometimes the lines get backed up however, we much preferred the food from Goods to go then Olivia's. My husband and I liked the grits so much we had them every morning we were there and a good buy at 2.99. Harry's Hearty Breakfast Bowl at 7.49 with potatoes, scrambled eggs and biscuit with gravy was average but good size portion. My daughter said the chicken nuggets were average 9.49 and came with a huge amount of French fries. The Caribbean Jerk Chicken rice bowl 8.49 was average.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

My husband and I tried to change up our transportation. We were tired of ourvresort bus stop always seeming like the farthest out, so we figured we could park hop going to the closest resort bus, eating at the resort then catching a bus to a different park. Enter Old Key West. We almost at at olivia's cafe, but using our resort mugs we at at goods food to go. My husband, who never met a bbq pig he didn't like was so dissatisfied with his bbq sandwich, he felt bad for the pig. It was december and everything was open air, no place to eat inside out of the cold--or if July out of the heat. And while it was December, our fries were cold and tasted like they were prepared in July.
No, I didn't send anything back, I just took it as a lesson, I don't need to go back.
And if you are thinking I am exaggerating, I submit this picture of the Key Lime Pime key west is supposed to be famous for.
Don't get me wrong, we had a fabulous trip, we are going back again in December, we just won't be eating at (NO)Goods Food to Go.