“Such a mistake”

Ranked #1,277 of 4,287 Restaurants in Orlando
Neighborhood: Lake Buena Vista
Neighborhood: Lake Buena Vista
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

My husband and I tried to change up our transportation. We were tired of ourvresort bus stop always seeming like the farthest out, so we figured we could park hop going to the closest resort bus, eating at the resort then catching a bus to a different park. Enter Old Key West. We almost at at olivia's cafe, but using our resort mugs we at at goods food to go. My husband, who never met a bbq pig he didn't like was so dissatisfied with his bbq sandwich, he felt bad for the pig. It was december and everything was open air, no place to eat inside out of the cold--or if July out of the heat. And while it was December, our fries were cold and tasted like they were prepared in July.
No, I didn't send anything back, I just took it as a lesson, I don't need to go back.
And if you are thinking I am exaggerating, I submit this picture of the Key Lime Pime key west is supposed to be famous for.
Don't get me wrong, we had a fabulous trip, we are going back again in December, we just won't be eating at (NO)Goods Food to Go.

Reviewed 26 February 2018

Quick good food choice with a wonderful view. Always lots of activity to watch with the boats coming and going plus the pool area.

Reviewed 10 February 2018

My wife and I have Old Key West as our home resort with Disney Vacation Club. We came to this carry out about 8 p.m. one evening because we just wanted something to take back to our rooms without having to sit down in a restaurant. To begin with, we got 2 orders of chicken noodle soup which we couldn't finish because it was awful. My cheeseburger was overcooked and dry and my wife's tuna fish was so runny that it could be poured out of the container. To boot, their home made chips which they brag about were hard and tasteless. What an awful experience.

Reviewed 9 February 2018

They have hamburgers and chicken nuggets (which were very average for taste), hot dogs, salads, etc. Served soft drinks, chocolate milk, beer, lemondade. They did have very good cupcakes.

Reviewed 6 January 2018

This is a decent quick service restaurant with very little indoor seating. Food is okay but nothing to get excited about.