Lowest prices for your stay
US$85
US$85
FindHotel
US$75
Hotels.comUS$85
Hampton.comUS$85
ZenHotels.comUS$86
1,144 results
All reviews sea world great hotel free breakfast great stay breakfast staff clean hotel definitely stay here again front desk staff enjoyed my stay easy access shuttle service booked this hotel upon check international drive disney springs seaworld cvs
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 September 2021

The room kind of felt crowded but it was very nice and the breakfast was good too! Very clean nothing to be unhappy about. Will be staying again sometime soon. Didn’t check out the pool though. Check in was very easy

Date of stay: September 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Hampton Inn Team, Other at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando at SeaWorld, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time for such a kind review! I am glad you got to enjoy our hotel. Hope you’ll be back with us soon!!

Reviewed 6 September 2021 via mobile

I made 2 reservations at this hotel. One was a points redemption for tonight and the other was 3 more nights from tomorow.

On checking in, I was horrified to be told my points booking had been cancelled and the second booking was adjusted to include tonight and a higher rate that I had not been told about or agreed to. The lady was unapologetic and said my choice was to pay the extra $140 or leave. She stated I could not use my points as per my original booking. She kept repeating that it was not her who cancelled (therefore unwilling to help). Obviously this isn’t acceptable and I told her so.

Another lady by the name of Roceo costa then appeared from a back room and told me to leave. She said she didn’t like how I spoke to her staff. Obviously I was annoyed as anyone would be however i am not disrespectful. I did not curse or yell, I simply held my ground. Roceo preceded to tell me that I will now NOT be staying at the hotel and if I don’t leave she will call the cops. After a 3.5 hr drive from Miami, me and my kids we basically thrown on the street.

Hilton central guest services were extremely apologetic and moved me to a different hotel at no extra charge. I am horrified at the disgusting treatment I received at this hotel. I usually stay at Hampton inn international dr north who who have been consistently excellent but I wanted to be closer to Disney world this trip hence choosing Hampton inn Seaworld.

Lastly the hotel looked dirty. The breakfast area had not been cleaned and there were dirty items littering the floor and tables. Horrible experience that I do not care to ever repeat.

Room tip: Avoid this hotel. Staff completely unempathic to the situation I was in because of a booking blunder of their doing.
Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank 986ruthiek
Reviewed 30 August 2021

The hotel is awesome. It is very clean and comfortable. But the lady at the fron desk (curly hair) gave me the worst welcome. Very rude, not helpful. I left some mas just because of her. Other than that we had complimentary breakfast and we cannot complain about anything else.

1  Thank susanitasurf
Reviewed 24 August 2021

I had a lovely stay at Hampton Inn. The hotel was very clean and cozy. The breakfast was great! I will definitely chose this hotel the next time I travel in this area. Great prices and easy to book with.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We appreciate you taking the time to write about your recent stay at our hotel! It brings us great pleasure to provide all of our guests with exceptional service. We are glad you were able to take advantage of all our hotel has to offer.
We hope to welcome you back home soon!

Reviewed 23 August 2021

Unimpressed with cleanliness, food, staff.
Breakfast buffet stopped stocking 30 mins. before closing.
Evening staff unable to fix booking issues.
Sanitizer stations empty and very little onsite cleaning of high traffic areas

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to offer feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel. My team and I sincerely appreciate your review. We are happy to provide excellent guest service and your review puts us one step closer in achieving a perfect stay for all of our guests!