2 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$85
Hampton.comUS$85
ZenHotels.comUS$86
1,144 results
All reviews sea world great hotel free breakfast great stay breakfast staff clean hotel definitely stay here again front desk staff enjoyed my stay easy access shuttle service booked this hotel upon check international drive disney springs seaworld cvs
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 December 2020

Great location, with great breakfast options and excellent dining choices around it, either on Central Florida Parkway or I-Drive or Turkey Lake rd which turns into Palm Parkway on the other side of I-4.

Date of stay: December 2020
1  Thank JOEANDJOE34219
Rocio Costa, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando at SeaWorld, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to leave us this amazing review! I am so glad that you found our staff courteous and helpful! I am also glad that you like our location.

Reviewed 7 December 2020

Very disappointed to say the least. During this pandemic, everyone should be very COVID careful. Masks were not always being worn by the staff in the lobby and most notably not by housekeeping. Guests were able to touch everything at the open breakfast buffet.

Hampton Inn advertises their 100% Hampton Satisfaction Guarantee, but they did not honor it. Speaking with them was like speaking to a brick wall. Should the property post any type of response here, we wouldn't believe any of it.

Huge selection of other properties in and around Orlando to choose from. We would never stay at this Hampton ever again.

2  Thank BestKnownExperiences

Thank you so much for your review! We aim to make our guests stay at our hotel as comfortable as possible and your review will help us in achieving that goal. I’m sorry to hear that your overall quality of stay did not meet the standards we have come to be known for, but as we continue to work on improving the levels of the products and service quality in our hotel we hope to eventually exceed your expectations. Ensuring that each and every guest feels safe is one of our top priorities which is why we are placing new protocols to combat the recent rise in break-ins in Orlando. Thank you once again for your review!

Reviewed 23 November 2020 via mobile

Well I'm gonna go ahead and give this hotel 5 stars. For starters, they're really taking extra precautions beyond thier duty to keep the hotel clean and sanitized. I was able to pick out my own room which has been cleaned and sanitized 24 hours before my initial check-in. We was able to check in early (way before my scheduled time of check in) ESPECIALLY since my wife and I drove from Richmond Va. We was both pleased on how our suite was EXTREMELY clean. You can still smell the bleach and lysol scent in the air. You have the option on when Housekeeping can come to your room. Since my wife and i like to keep our area sanitized we opted out from having them to come to our room and just got what we needed from the front desk instead. Because we came with our own cleaning products just so we can have that home away from home type of sanitization. They still served breakfast but was limited to what they served. Which was cool because we didn't have to worry bout the waffle station being a complete mess. (NO WAFFLES WAS BEING SERVED) Free parking is available due to the fact that thier shuttle service has been suspended. Its a decent hotel pretty much across the street from Sea World. Its not too far off of International Drive which is the busy part of that area. During the week its relatively quiet but the weekend it looks like that's when their business picks up. So I do highly recommend this one for you guys if you're looking to stay here in the near future.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank MrBusDriver804

Thank you for taking the time to offer feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel. My team and I sincerely appreciate your review. As we continue to work on improving the levels of the products and service quality in our hotel we hope to eventually exceed your expectations.

Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 8 November 2020

Our family has visited Orlando a lot and have always stayed at a Hilton brand location. This Hampton Inn was the first time we were dissatisfied.

This hotel is NOT being careful about COVID. Some staff were seen NOT wearing a MASK when they thought no one was around; guests were allowed to SELF-SERVE at the breakfast buffet so we all touched everything -- during COVID ! - - THAT alone should make you want to stay elsewhere.

Rooms are dated; guests are noisy in the halls at night; woman with long white hair at Front Desk was RUDE; manager was even worse; there are no good views but that doesn't matter because the windows were filthy..

There are MANY hotel choices and PLENTY of vacancy so CHOOSE ANOTHER HOTEL. Rates should be reasonable everywhere. Orlando almost had the feel of a ghost town. Restaurants weren't busy so there was no waiting. No traffic congestion around DisneyWorld. Stay at ANY OTHER HOTEL for a better experience.

Room tip: Don't stay here!
2  Thank Departure33973968284

Reviewed 17 October 2020

AVOID THIS HOTEL!!! We stayed here one night with our children while on vacation and found a $200 charge on our C.C. after checkout. When we called to see why there was a charge they stated it was for smoking in the room. We don’t smoke! This is crazy. If you don’t want to be victimized by a hotel trying to make money at your expense then I would avoid this
place. There are plenty of other hotels in the area. We advised the manager that we even thought we smelled something from a room nearby when we checked in, but she wouldn’t take our word for it. My two cents...Spend your money elsewhere.

Trip type: Traveled with family
4  Thank Time2BeTravelin

• Thank you so much for your review! We aim to make our guests stay at our hotel as comfortable as possible and your review will help us in achieving that goal. I’m sorry to hear that your overall quality of stay did not meet the standards we have come to be known for, but as we continue to work on improving the levels of the products and service quality in our hotel we hope your next stay can be 10's all-around.