“Starbucks, not too long a wait”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #99 of 4,077 Restaurants in Orlando
Neighborhood: Lake Buena Vista
Neighborhood: Lake Buena Vista
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My adult daughter was having a coffee withdrawal emergency and was going to just eat a packet of instant coffee from the hotel, but then we saw this Starbucks which is definitely better than that so she got coffee.

I personally travel with my vintage stainless steel percolator because I actually taste aluminum or plastic in my coffee and won't have it any other way.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Who wants to save on food at Disney?! I do, I do! Traditionally, our family of four racks up the dollars on our Starbucks gift cards. So, when we travel to Disney World, we have at least one meal paid for. The breakfast sandwiches are great (and obviously so are the drinks) and they're available all day. And each of the four major parks has a Starbucks, plus the two Disney Springs locations. Just grab a seat outside, bring a bag of chips and you're good to go.

Reviewed April 11, 2018

I expected to stand in line forever to get my much needed coffee. In spite of a long line, the staff kept things moving along swiftly. It wasn't long before I had my coffee, exactly the way I like it, and was on my way.

Reviewed April 8, 2018

Staff quickly worked their way though the queue. Easter weekend bought a large crowd in Disney Springs and Starbucks being as popular as it is was very busy. I ordered a limited edition crystal ball frappuccino and was gifted another for free. This really made my day and left me feeling positive for the rest of the day.

Reviewed April 2, 2018

I had a glitch with my magic band not allowing me to charge my coffee so the staff was kind enough to give me the cup on the house. I was kind of embarrased as the band had been tested prior by a cast member and I was told it was working properly. Starbucks did what was right and made an embarrassing situation so much better. The cup of coffee was excellent too!