“Nice Menu- Good Food- Soso Service”

Firebirds Wood Fired Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #395 of 4,078 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Firebirds Wood Fired Grill is located at the Market at Mills Park. We offer authentic wood-fired steaks, seafood, specialty cocktails and select wines. Join us for Happy Hour Monday thru Friday from 4-7PM and Saturday-Sunday 1-5PM at the FIREBAR(R) or on the patio. We offer top-notch service and upscale dining at a modest price. Visit us online to learn more.
Reviewed 15 May 2017

We were a party of 2 and arrived around 5 on Mother's Day without a reservation. We were told we could only sit in the bar area or at the high tops because of upcoming reservations even though more than half the dining room was empty both when we arrived and when we left. Nonetheless, the menu offered a lot of variety but both my husband and I decided on the same thing- filet mignon and a baked potato. The filet was very flavorful and tender and cooked perfectly. The potato, while totally delicious, was obscenely huge. We both would have preferred a small potato and a vegetable. I can't believe anyone could eat a potato that size. We shared the chocolate cake which was very moist and came with vanilla ice cream. Our waiter kept telling us he was new and kept apologizing for everything he forgot- simple things like a menu, silverware, napkins, etc. He told us the other restaurants he had worked in so there really was no excuse for him being "new". We did enjoy our dinner and will definitely return.

Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

We took 4 small children with 4 adults for a late lunch here and had royal treatment by these very friendly staff.
The portabella sandwich and the burgers were delicious and served very promptly.
Don't usually rate lunches this high but the people were very special and accommodating.
Nice to get away from Disney as well where it was so overly crowded

Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

We were a party of 6 for that in between time to late for lunch and to early for dinner. the hostess seated us right away. bartender came over to assist the waiter with our drink orders. The coconut shrimp as an appetizer was amazing. Cesar salad was excellent just a little too much dressing for my taste. We had a variety of dinners the meatloaf was very good, the Portabella mushroom sandwich was good, the chicken pasta was good. I ordered the prime rib medium and it came out still mooing. Sent it back and it came back a little more than medium as it wasn't pink in the center but at that point I was hungry
We have eaten here several times and on every occasion it seems that at least one dinner has to be sent back.

Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

The restaurant is modern, fresh and offers a wide variety of seating from benches to cocktail rounds. Our server was attentive. I have food intolerances and my food came out wrong twice. The first time, after tasting, I had to insist on the server checking with the kitchen because I was 99.9% sure it contained something on my no-no list.
And, my burger was perfectly cooked and tasty. I would like to go back, yet I'm not sure it's worth the hassle.
If you don't require any modifications to have a meal is prepared, I definitely recommend the restaurant.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

The resturant is lovely. The service was wonderful. We had a marvelous filet minon for dinner with a ceaser salad. The steak was cooked perfect. A relaxed environment so we could enjoy our time together.