“This restaurant was much better the last time.”

Vincenzo Cucina Italiana
Reserve with OpenTable
Vincenzo Cucina Italiana is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #181 of 4,058 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Voted #1 Italian Restaurant in Orlando 3 years. We are a locally owned and operated traditional casual Italian Restaurant in an upscale atmosphere located in the heart of international drive. Whether it’s an intimate date or family gathering to wedding rehearsals or corporate events we cater to all. Our menu ranges from homemade Pasta, hormone free Meats, Poultry & Seafood along with a Full Bar and extensive wine list to please all.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

During all of our recent stays we go to Vincenzo's. And we always order the veal chunk with a good Italian red. The red was close to perfect, but not the chunk. Some kind of greasy with too much fat, side orders were over-cooked and not very good. Hope that this fine restaurant will re-start soon.

vincenzo C, Manager at Vincenzo Cucina Italiana, responded to this reviewResponded yesterday

We are sorry to learn about the disappointing experience you had on your last visit to Vincenzo Cucina Italiana . Naturally, it’s not what we base our commitment on. We want Vincenzo’ s to be your restaurant of choice in Orlando. However, we can all make mistakes. Please come back and introduce yourself to management and we will make sure that your experience in our restaurant will be the same as you remember last time. Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

A bit hard to find through the parking lot and area construction, but completely worth it! Open seating area and super friendly staff. Food is delicious! We had Caesar salad, lobster bisque, garlic bread, Ricotta gnocchi (delicious !), veal, chicken cacciatore, chicken fettuccine Alfredo, lemon cello cake, and creme brûlée! So good! Highly recommend some Italian wine to go with it. We went with a Chianti- went perfectly with our food. Go find them- really worth the trip!! Don’t let the strip mall fool you...great food found inside!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We had a lovely meal here. We decided to come in Easter to celebrate with Vincenzo. The specials were amazing and our server Alex was fantastic. Thank you so much Vincenzo’s for making our Easter memorable.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I first went to Ciao Italia over 25 years ago when they first opened and have seen them grow and then foster their son’s restaurant, Vincenzo’s. I was sad to see that Josie was not there due to family issues, hopefully next time. There were 10 of us for dinner and we all ate well as of course was totally expected. The spaghetti and meatballs were a total hit, this family knows how to cook pasta!

Vincenzo C, Owner at Vincenzo Cucina Italiana, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you so much for your review. I’m glad you enjoyed everything and have been supporting us for so long.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I went there with my husband and parents yesterday, and it was unimpressive. It took 10 minutes for the server to even come over to us, and he seemd like we were a bother to him. He later took orders from two other tables of people who came in after us. Once confronted, he said, I gave you your drinks, I have 6 other tables, I'll be right there. I said, bring the check, we are done. He later tried to change his tone, but it was too late. I proceeded to get a manager, and the host said he was very busy-he knew he had disgruntled customers and still didn't have the respect to take a few minutes to address the major issue. Never have I been ao disrespected at a restaurant.
Also, their process is very unorganized-all of the waiters I saw seemed overwhelmed and moved about chaotically, and I dont mean they moved quickly providing service-they moved about like customers were a bother to them

1  Thank Makeala F

I’m sorry to hear about your dining experience. The manager at the time was Vincenzo, the executive chef/Owner and he was unable to step out of the kitchen line at that time due to the diner rush. Several attempts were made to make you stay and enjoy your dinner. We offered to move you to another section with a new server. We offered drinks and a different dining experience. Unfortunately, nothing we did was enough. I understand your frustration but you were not a bother to anyone. I hope you give us another try in the future.