Lowest prices for your stay
FindHotel
SAVE US$14
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
WyndhamUS$66
Agoda.comUS$66
Lol.travelUS$80
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It’s scary. Smokey. Loud. Nothing works. My son just cried because all of the yelling in halls all night. Thighs running up and down hallway. Dogs lose and numerous issues with room but to afraid to leave once we were locked in

Date of stay: April 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Brian Jones, Owner at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Orlando South, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your review, I will share your comments with the staff as we want all our guests to have an enjoyable stay with us. I apologize on behalf of the hotel for these issues.

Reviewed 18 March 2021

Do not stay here if you value any sense of social distancing and sanitization. The entire building smelled and there was trash littering the stairwell, most notably the empty beer bottles on the steps. My sheets in the unit were stained. The sink in my room leaked. This is a "dog friendly" hotel and because of this there was dog poop all over the exterior of the property. There was no station to take care of dog poop so I imagine this is why. The parking lot also was littered with trash and there was broken glass everywhere. I would not recommend this place on my worst enemy. Very evident that nothing is sanitized here ever.

Date of stay: March 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Brian Jones, Owner at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Orlando South, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2021

Dear Lindsey,
Thank you for your second review, I will share your comments with the staff as we want all our guests to have an enjoyable stay with us. I apologize on behalf of the hotel for these issues.

Reviewed 11 March 2021

Common areas were filthy. There were groups of people gathered in the parking lot for hours during the night. There was marijuana being smoked on both sides of the building and the stairwell smelled of it too. The room smelled like pee every time the AC went on. There was prostitution and drug sales. I felt unsafe. I was there with my son and disabled mother. I will never stay there again and neither should you.

Date of stay: March 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Brian Jones, Owner at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Orlando South, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2021

Thank you for your review, your feedback is very important to us. I will share your comments with our staff. We want all our guests to have an enjoyable stay . I apologize on behalf of the hotel for these issues.

Reviewed 20 February 2021

The only reason I stayed here is because I have a dog. Friday February 12th to 13th, 2021. As we walked into the hotel, the place reeked of marijuana. The hallways were smokey with marijuana and cigerette smoke. Carpeting in hallways was so dirty that I picked up my dog because I didn't want my dog walking on the floor. While walking through the parking lot to our car, we were offed a dime bag. Prostitutes or what appear to be prostitutes walking through the hotel, both in and out. No one had masks on in the hotel. I slept in a mask because of the intense smoke smell throughout the hotel. Don't know how this place hasn't been shut down by police. Do not stay here.

Date of stay: February 2021
Brian Jones, Owner at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Orlando South, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2021

Thank you for your review, your feedback is very important to us. I would like to apologize on behalf of the hotel. We want all our guests to have an enjoyable stay with us. I will share your comments with the staff.

Reviewed 22 January 2021

As soon as we walked into the hotel it smelled like cigarettes. Their was a sign saying if their is any smoking they will ask you to leave immediately but I don’t believe they should have that sign up if they hotel is not going to follow their own rules. We go up to our floor, 3rd floor all you smelled was marijuana luckily are room was the last Romy of the hallway and we didn’t get the smell inside the room. But as soon as you would step out that all you would smell every moment within the day. So we got tired of it so we just went down the stairs so we wouldn’t have to smell it and what a big surprise the stairs were absolutely disgusting food just thrown on the floor and piles of it! On every floor of the staircases. Luckily the smelled didn’t come into the room and that’s the only reason we stayed. On top of that we had the AC at 65 degrees on Fan and the room wouldn’t not get cold we couldn’t even cover ourselves with a blanket because it would get that hot. The room would cool down and then it would come back up and get hot again. Do not stay at this hotel! This is a disgrace to La Quinta name. I have only every stayed at La Quinta and that’s why I chose this one but this hotel should not be with La Quinta name.

Date of stay: January 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Brian Jones, Owner at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Orlando South, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2021

Dear Amanda,