“Morgan Page show was amazing!”

The Club at Firestone
Reviewed 7 October 2014 via mobile

Although the club might not be for everyone, the show was awesome, the crowd was popping & the dancing went all night! Other than having people under 21 there-I thought it was pretty great! It's worth it for a show & the price was good. I would definitely go back for another show...

2  Thank Khristina H

Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

My girlfriend and I are from Maryland and have been to a handful of EDM shows at clubs in different cities. This was definitely one of the best EDM shows we have seen!

We purchased the VIP tickets and it was totally worth the money. First, there was no line for VIP admission and we got right in. Also, VIP included drink specials and free champagne for ladies until midnight. Our bartender was very friendly and the service was very good. In addition, the VIP section was raised with a great view of the DJ without getting beat up in the GA section.

Sound and lighting were amazing as well!

We had a great experience at Firestone Live and highly recommend this club to anyone especially if you're going to see a DJ.

1  Thank Rick P
Reviewed 16 March 2012

I grew up going to Firestone when I was about 20 years old. The club has evolved into one of the top concert / event facilities in the area. Located in the heart of downtown Orlando, you are never far from from any place downtown, but is also not in the hairy mess of the downtown bar scene.

Since 1993/1994 I've been a frequented this venue. It's morphed from a nightclub of international recognition and now as one of the premier locations for special DJ events and a variety of live rock & hip hop bands. Typically if you are into the genre of music being played one of these nights, you'll likely find it to be some of the best up and coming groups in the nation.

Decor & facility are great. They have done serval remodels since opening the club about 20 years ago...all have been awesome additions. The club is quite lard, has a great stage for DJ's and Live Acts and a really nice VIP room upstairs that has glass windows overlooking the main floor. On very busy nights, they can actually lift the soundproof glass and allow the music to come in from the main room. There is also a small "den" type area that plays an alternative genre of music to provide a little something for everyone.

If you get the chance to see the see a show you'd like to see, then you'll really like the venue. Also, look for the bartender GREG....this guy is awesome and really takes care of everyone. Prompt, attentive and really makes you feel like one of the gang when you're there.

Bottom line: Great Venue

3  Thank Jeff_Cantrell
Reviewed 21 October 2011

me and my buddies had the time of our life here last month. Girls were fine and the music was slammin.

2  Thank Jo G D
See more reviews
Reviewed 22 April 2010

I went there to watch the bone thugs and harmony concert, if you go to concert frequenty.. you will assume that the place will open at least an hour before the show to get you to cousume alcohol which is their revenue.
the concert was at 9, we go there at 8:30 and they didn't start getting people in until 10pm and they actually went to the back of the line letting them know if they pay $10, they will put them in front of the line.
We didn't get in until 11pm and to they think that they could have made more money in drinks.
The bouncers are very nice but it is poorly managed

4  Thank chirrir