Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
4,559 results
All reviews lazy rivers parking pass disney parks time share bedroom deluxe mini golf full kitchen sales pitch parking lot view timeshare presentation epcot fireworks fireworks view beautiful resort washer and dryer water slides three bedroom pirate ship
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 March 2021

Took a girls trip to decompress from work. Between the 3 of us there was not one complaint. The landscaping is gorgeous! Plenty of sun, plenty of shade, plenty of seating. Loved walking the trail around the resort in the morning. Check-in was a breeze. I like the bands instead of the room cards. We had a 2 bedroom and it was spacious, well-stocked and comfortable. Elevators were quick and the location is fantastic. We had such a great time at the pools, lazy rivers and eating at the grill that we canceled side trips just to enjoy the resort. I am already looking to return with my family.

2  Thank cjay12
Reviewed 23 February 2021

My husband and I stayed at the Club Wyndham Resort for the Valentine's day weekend and had a great time. The weather wasn't great and it rained quite a bit but when it was sunny and warm we enjoyed time by the pool. We favored the pool closest to the Vacation Center building since it was bigger and had more space around the pool. There was also a Hurricane bar there on Sunday so that was a plus.

We stayed in Tower 5 which is centralized to everything and our 1 bedroom suite on the 14th floor was updated and very clean. The view from our balcony was gorgeous!

The food was good everywhere we went but the best was at Deep Blu Seafood Grille at the Wyndham Grand next door. The food there was amazing so we had dinner there twice. The sushi was my favorite in Orlando thus far so we'll be back. The service there was top notch! The bar area was also very nice and the service there was great. There's a 10-15% food service fee at all of the Club Wyndham bars and restaurants so be aware of the extra cost. These fees did not apply at the Wyndham Grand.

The resort was pretty crowded considering COVID restrictions. Most of the guests wore face coverings or masks and the staff did at all times. The parking lot was packed so finding a good spot was challenging at times.

This is a family friendly resort so if you're looking for a romantic getaway this may not be the place for you. There were lots of families and children. Disney is close by so this is a perfect place to stay if you're visiting the parks.

The walks around the lake were great on the warmer days and the resort overall is very well kept. The staff was great as well!

Room tip: Tower 5 or 6 are centrally located and close to all the main amenities.
4  Thank anitam79
Reviewed 14 February 2021 via mobile

I am sitting here on my ninth floor balcony on the last day of my stay at the very pleasant and well-maintained Wyndham Bonnet Creek resort. Yet the only thing I can think about is the incest blowing of the leaf machine which is the both my wake up call and the bane of my morning coffee. It is now 11:00 a.m. and I'm still listening to this incredible machine reverberate against the towers which surround the lake. As there are few trees shedding leaves, I am left to wonder why the resort can't consider a maintenance approach that might include a rake or a broom. I will say that this noise pollution is enough to prevent me from staying here again, which is unfortunate given the great approximate location to Disney world, the spacious rooms, and the nice pool areas. Perhaps management will even read this review and consider changing this obnoxious approach!

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
7  Thank Philip C
Wyndham Destinations, Owner at Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, Philip. We want all of our guests to feel comfortable during their stay, and we're sorry to hear that the noise level took away from your vacation experience. We are continuously looking for ways to improve, and will make sure to pass along your feedback to Resort Management.

Reviewed 12 February 2021

Second visit with family. Everyone enjoys the venue and amenities. Self contained lot to do around the lake. Great pools lazy rivers and outdoor hot tubs. Very near all Disney attractions hope to make it annual family get together each January

Date of stay: January 2021
Review collected in partnership with RCI
2  Thank Wtrvlr17
Reviewed 11 February 2021

This RCI resort is in an ideal location, situated within the bounds of Walt Disney World, you are just a short ride away from the major Disney theme parks and attractions. The resort itself has several pools and restaurants, an outdoor grilling and picnic area, and a lovely walking trail around their lake in the center of the resort. Amenities available for the children and family outdoor fun, numerous locations of chairs and covered swings for relaxing.
The location is convenient to the highways, shopping and the Kissimmee/Orlando area. The staff is friendly although could be a bit better informed about what is happening at the resort (i,e.-location of restaurants and the hours; happy hour specials and the hours; family activities etc).

Review collected in partnership with RCI