“Happy Anniversary”

Beefy King
Ranked #457 of 4,283 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Barbecue, Fast Food
Reviewed 8 August 2018

We have been dining at Beefy King for years and years and I am so excited that they have just celebrated their 50th anniversary. The food here is consistent and delicious. You know you are going to get a yummy steamed sandwich with quality meat. Whether you order beef, pastrami, corned beef, ham or your heart's desire, it is going to be fresh, piled high with lots of meat, and your tummy is going to be so happy!! The bbq sauce and horseradish sauce are paired well with whichever sandwich you order. And the crispy tator tots are the bomb - love them! Even Jimmy Fallon and Alton Brown love Beefy King!! Congratulations on your first 50 years - I look forward to the next 50. Look for their iconic sign across the street from the Plaza Theatre at Colonial Plaza.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 8 August 2018

I've visited Beefy King since I was a kid. This family owned (generational!) restaurant has the magic touch when it comes to their sandwiches. And such a simple idea - a bunch of deli sandwiches and spuds and coleslaw. Simple but the best anywhere. Beefy King is a cult favorite in Orlando. If you visit Orlando, this is the one must restaurant you need to head to. Simple decor, fast casual, but ooooooooooh so good! My family and friends in Orlando will text me photos of them eating at Beefy (I live in Atlanta now) so get me jealous. LOL And whenever I head home, which is a few times a year, Beefy King is always on my list to go to, at least, once. I'm heading back this September and BK is on the list...

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 9 July 2018

We stopped by for the first time this weekend and it was absolutely one of the best roast beef sandwiches I have ever had. The beef is warm and flavorful and the soft bun is perfect. The tots are cooked perfectly.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

1st time here and not disappointed! The roast beef sandwich was great, on a soft roll. My friend had the pastrami sandwich equally good. Shared a side of tater tots, also good. FYI during the week they close at 3pm

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank Patricia C
Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

we travel 1.5 hours to eat roast beef & tots , better the your typical Arbys all around here in lady lake. the food is always great and the service is top notch . the staff always helpful and friendly will continue to travel here and eat everytime i come to orlando and pickup chemicals for the business we own . thank u beefy king for the great food and service kudos to ya’ll , thanks the keen family .

Date of visit: May 2018