“Excellent Pizza after a day at the parks!”
Review of NYPD Pizza

NYPD Pizza
Ranked #6 of 4,141 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: US$1 - US$23
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Delivery
Neighborhood: Metro West
Description: Located on Hiawassee road in Metro West. A few minutes from Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida. Serving award winning authentic New York pizza with our spacious full service restaurant welcomes one and all to relax and enjoy "an arresting taste in every bite". We are afamily friendly, mom and pop style restaurant with a New York City based atmosphere. We have an extensive menu to include NY pizza, rolls, Italian entrees, hero sandwiches, pastas, appetizers, soups, fresh-made salads and beer/wine. We are open seven days a week serving lunch, dinner, delivery, take-out and catering.
Reviewed 14 November 2016 via mobile

Went here after a long day at Universal Studios. We tried the double stuff pizza with sausage and pepperoni. It was absolutely delicious and the service was good as well. Will go back!

Paul R, Owner at NYPD Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2016

Thanks for the five star review of NYPD Pizza. Did you eat the whole pie.............. That is a really big pie.

Reviewed 9 November 2016

I first found a location in metro west area and i made a trip there at least once a month i love their pizza and wings are amazing!!

Paul R, Owner at NYPD Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2016

Thanks for being a loyal customer and the great review of NYPD Pizza Orlando. It means a lot to us when a customer takes the time to visit us whenever in the area.

Reviewed 9 November 2016

I loved the food so much it was the best food I have ever tasted!
The waiters are very pretty and over all pretty immaculate.
Would recommend this to anyone who loves pizza or just food in general!!!!!!!
Like yesterday I was at the hairdressers and I told them all about this place.
My doctor says I'm mental but my mum says I'm just special.
Lol

1  Thank Ben S
Paul R, Owner at NYPD Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2016

Thanks for the great review of NYPD Pizza Orlando. We think your special and appreciate the kind words and love of our authentic NY pizza.

Reviewed 5 November 2016 via mobile

I'm a pizza snob. I've eaten at the best pizza places in Italy and the U.S. and I honesty did not think a small place in Orlando was going to live up to the hype. I was happily corrected by my first bite of pesto prosciutto pie. This was the absolutely perfect pizza: the toppings and sauce were in the exact right proportions and the crust was hands down the best I've ever had. Flaky, tasty, and not too thick. They have a vegetarian option of this pizza for those that are so inclined. I also tried the meat lovers and it was comparably flawless. Great job NYPD Pizza, I am legitimately impressed.

One note: most people don't know this but pine nuts are terrible for the environment where they are over-harvested (look it up). This pesto could have subbed for cashews and been just as delicious. And more profitable.

1  Thank ExploreTheWorld7865
Paul R, Owner at NYPD Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2016

Thanks for the great review of NYPD Pizza. It's nice when a Pizza snob appricates our Pizza and regonizes the balance in the ingredients and toppings. I discuss this with our staff on a regular basis and it's great to hear when a customer notices the details contribute to the flavor.

Reviewed 4 November 2016 via mobile

This place has the best garlic bread (knots) that I can remember! Pizza is very good but we should have ordered more, but waitress said what we had (1 personal and 2 x medium for six) would be enough. Place is done out with NYPD memorabilia but it's only step up in decor to Pizza Hut, so not posh. Good meal and reasonable price. Beer was good as well.

Paul R, Owner at NYPD Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2016

Thanks for taking the time for the great review. Glad you enjoyed your experience.