US$107
US$94
US$75
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$84/night.

US$98
Free cancellation until 07/28
US$79
US$66
Hotels.com
B Resort & Spa(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$165
US$97
US$76
US$62
Agoda.com
US$117
US$92
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$111/night.

Free cancellation until 07/22
US$213
US$183
1,739 results
All reviewsuniversal studiosinternational drivemonday to thursdayfree dinnerfree shuttleevening receptioncomplimentary breakfastred lobsterseparate bedroomfull kitchenyogurtevery morningbreakfast and dinnersmall kitchenliving areashuttle servicepool and hot tub
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Great suite with easy 20 minute walk to Universal (shuttle is about 40 min due to stops at other hotels). Only complaint is early morning (~ 4 am) noise from I-4 road construction on our side of hotel

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Keith B, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando-Nearest to Univ Studios, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Thank you for choosing our Homewood Suites. It was a pleasure having you visit with us and we look forward to welcoming you again in the future. I'm sorry to hear that you were disturbed by the road work on I-4 and we understand this should be completed in the next few months, making traffic flow much better through the area.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Stayed here a week over spring break and really enjoyed having the extra space, including a full kitchen. We also appreciated having a laundry facility near our room. The front desk staff were excellent and the hotel facilities were very clean. The free breakfast and evening social were nice to grab a quick bite before heading out. The only issue we had was with the internet. It's free but incredibly slow and unreliable (we could barely get on and were kicked off constantly). The hotel was sold out so pretty evident they could use an upgrade. The only other thing I would caution is their billing system. My credit card was authorized for the full amount of our stay at check-in, and then again at check-out. While the second hold fell off after a few days, this is the only hotel I've ever stayed at with this duplicate system. I didn't have any issues but if you're on a budget this could definitely cause a problem and tie up your credit or cash flow waiting for the extra charges to fall off. Other than that, a great location to Universal (we could look right out our window and see the park) and I-drive, within walking distance to many restaurants, shops and entertainment.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Keith B, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando-Nearest to Univ Studios, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Thank you so much for your review of our Homewood Suites. We are pleased to know that you found your suite to be so comfortable, spacious and clean. And your compliments regarding my Front Desk team are especially appreciated. I am sorry to hear that the WiFi was giving you some trouble. We have recently upgraded the entire system and are working out a few kinks in the system. We have also switched to a new credit card processing system and have experienced a few glitches but this should now be resolved. Again, thank you for choosing our Homewood Suites. It was a pleasure to have you visit with us and we look forward to welcoming you again next time!

Reviewed 30 March 2018

We gave Homewood Suites a try last year in Anaheim, and we had the best experience, so we wanted to have it again when we went to Orlando. We were not disappointed! The rooms are huge, as usual, the breakfast is great and pretty varied, and there's dinner included on some days. The people at the reception were honestly great, had a smile on their face every day, and even helped us when the weather got a bit extreme in January. Would definitely go back!

Room Tip: Choose a floor away from the I-4
  • Stayed: January 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Maria Lucia R

Thank you for choosing our Homewood Suites. We are so pleased to know how much you enjoyed your visit with us and we look forward to welcoming you back again next time! Your compliments regarding the suites and breakfast, and especially my Front Desk staff are genuinely appreciated!

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

My gosh, my girlfriend and I were stranded in Florida because of a flight cancellation and decided to book this hotel. Needless to say this was the best decision we could have made. The hotel is beautiful and has free lunch with a pretty functional little kitchen in your room! Don’t get me started on the beautiful pool area with cabanas as well as a fire pit and grills you can use. The rooms were in great shape with comfortable beds and even a little living room. If you need a place to stay and are alright paying a little bit extra (we paid around $150ish) stay here.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for your review of our Homewood Suites. I know how frustrating it can be when flights are delayed or canceled and we are thrilled to know how much you enjoyed your unexpected extension of your time here in Orlando. We look forward to welcoming you again next time you are in the area!

Reviewed 22 March 2018

My family booked a hotel and purchased universal season passes! When booking my reservation no one told me it would be a smokers room! I have asthma, room smells and not only my health issue but my kids were with us in that room! With the money we paid was absolutely NOT worth it! Disgusting and would like a refund! No other room was offered and had no choice but to stay in there as there were no rooms available to accommodate me! Unexceptionable

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Keith B, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando-Nearest to Univ Studios, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

I am very sorry to hear of your experience at our hotel. Unfortunately, the Friday of your arrival was an extremely busy date and there were very few rooms available in the area. We were sold out at the beginning of the day and ended up having a smoking room become available. While we are in the process of eliminating these smoking rooms throughout the brand by the end of this year, we still do maintain a small number of these rooms at this time. I am truly sorry that you were not adequately advised when making your reservation through the Hilton Reservations office that it was for a smoking permitted room. We work hard to provide clean and comfortable accommodations for all of our guests. And I am very sorry we were unable to offer a different room at our hotel or a comparable hotel when we learned of the error upon your arrival that night. We are committed to making sure that all of our guests are 100% happy with their stay and I am disappointed that we were unable to deliver on that 100% Guarantee in this case. I invite you to contact me directly at the hotel so that we may further discuss the details of your stay and arrive at a satisfactory resolution.

Best Regards,