“Great concept.”

Greens & Grille
Ranked #903 of 4,119 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 April 2018

I think this is a great idea for a restaurant. Type of food is basically sandwich/ wrap and salad place with the option of having a "plate" of meat and sides. There is a menu with sandwich and salad favorites, but the great part is you can also do a "create your own" . This is great for picky eaters. I had a turkey club and was able to add swiss and avocado and I substituted the chips they give you for a veggie melody - which was a $3 up charge, but it was actually well worth it. I loved mine!! My boyfriend, who is the picky eater of the family. got a half chicken plate with 2 sides- mac-n-cheese and roasted potatoes... He was not as delighted as I was. They chicken was good, but the potatoes were very soggy (I tried a bite, it tasted like it was cooked much earlier, then reheated in the microwave or sat in a steam pan for a while.) The mac-n-cheese didn't taste like cheese- it tasted like peppered cream. I tried that too and he was right, creamy, but not cheesy, and it had red peppercorns in it - not good.
They do have wine and beer if one should choose to have it. the rest of the drinks are self serve.
So the concept is great, I wish there were more places like it, especially with the "create your own" option. But a couple food items could be done a bit differently. This was our first time, so we only have those 2 dishes to compare, but I would be willing to go back again sometime and try other items.
The only other weird thing is the ordering... you order the same way you would at like Tijuana Flatts or Pei Wei- order at the counter and they bring it to your table... but, you order at one "register, then pay at another on the other side of the store. We were confused when we ordering our food, they didn't explain this to us. we were waiting to pay at the first terminal and the girl walked away. then when we got to the other terminal, our order was wrong and we were over charged. The girl that took the payment said the first girl was unable to fix it... it was weird.
Torn between 3 & 4 stars.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

Any time we go to the Millenia mall we start our trip here with salads. I love the olive dressing and the variety of toppings.

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

You can choose what you want in your salad, up to 5 items. They will chop it for u. Add grilled chicken or even a sandwich. Everything looked fresh. They serve wine as well . Salad dressings are made in house daily. I would return for sure

Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

After reading the reviews, I was excited to have nice experience and with its location next to one of the nicest malls around, I expected a higher level of atmosphere and decor.... That was not the case. This is a hit and run kind of place. The lighting, cafeteria style ordering and seating make it very uninviting if you planned to sit and enjoy a conversation and the food was good, but not as good as the reviews made it out to be. Maybe my friend and I went on an off day, but it was a bit disappointing.

1  Thank Cia G
Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

Great place for a quick and healthy lunch. Salads are fresh and tasty. It's crazy busy at lunchtime but they do a good job in getting your food fast. They do serve beer and wine which you purchase at a second register along with paying for your full order there. Not sure why there's a first register that only takes your food order