“Friendly staff ”

Kobe Japanese Steakhouse & Sushi Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Kobe Japanese Steakhouse & Sushi Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #329 of 4,215 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: US$20 - US$35
Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Florida Center
Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

The staff was very friendly. The food was good and was served quickly. The kids meal portions were huge.

Reviewed 15 December 2017

The people and service were great at Kobe but the food was a disappointment. It does not compare flavor-wise with Shogun lacking the same tasty spices.

Reviewed 29 November 2017

This was with in walking distance from hotel ( Fairfield). Little to no wait.
Martini's so-so- would not order again. Asked for a dirty martini and got a regular.
Wait staff was wonderful. Our chef was (kevin I think) was really fun. Gave a great show and food wad terrific.
We would return if ever in the area.

Kobe-Ichiban, Guest Relations Manager at Kobe Japanese Steakhouse & Sushi Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2017

Thank you for your review. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

This was our first time in a Kobe restaurant. We came here for my birthday and I am very happy we did. I can only compare this restaurant to Benihana and I have to say I enjoyed Kobe’s food a lot more. Especially their salad dressing which in my opinion is much better than Benihanas. I felt we received a LOT of food for the money we paid and it was really good. Our chef Harry was also super entertaining. We will definitely be back. We had a great time and my family seemed to enjoy everything as well. They even sang Happy Birthday to me. Overall a great experience!

Kobe-Ichiban, Guest Relations Manager at Kobe Japanese Steakhouse & Sushi Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

Thank you for your review. We appreciate you sharing your experience and look forward to your next visit

Reviewed 9 November 2017

Dining at the hibachi grill is always fun. The food and service was good. I realize restaurants in Orlando seat many guests and it is not easy to keep everything in perfect condition. The chair I was to sit in was broken. The menu covers were sticky and obviously well worn.