Lowest prices for your stay
US$75
Free cancellation until 25/04/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
SAVE US$26
Hotels.comUS$81
Expedia.comUS$81
eDreamsUS$85
All reviews grab and go i highly recommend this hotel home away from home great place to stay free breakfast esa groceries pets maintenance parks theme disney
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 February 2021

The area is wonderful friendly environment great customer service the rooms are very efficient i would definitely recommend this environment to people traveling with kids pets or just your significant other

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Traveled with family
ESA GM, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando - Southpark - Equity Row, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2021

Cherron, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are pleased you had a great stay at Extended Stay America. We truly appreciate your kind comments regarding our wonderful location, friendly staff, and comfortable suites. Thank you once more for recommending us to fellow travelers, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 24 September 2020

Yes the overall hotel stay is lovely & Maria was excellent make sure I had everything I needed & did it in ah timely manner...sure recommend the hotel to another person because it was perfect & didn’t have know complaints

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Traveled on business
iResponze Alerts, Agency / Consultant at Extended Stay America - Orlando - Southpark - Equity Row, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2020

Thank you so much for this awesome review. Making you happy makes us happy! We are glad that everything went well during your stay and that Maria made for a memorable experience. We will be sure to share your kind compliments with her. Thank you for recommending Extended Stay America. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back for a future stay.

Reviewed 21 June 2020

I've been here for a week and i had a issue with the manager name Timmothy , he came to my room because i was having trouble with the toilet and he acuse me to be smoking weed inside the room wich it was a lie... He went down and call me from the lobby telling me i had to paid the dog fee and i explain to him that when i check in for the first time they had told me that the dog was free becuase hes a service dog.. At the lobby he treated me really bad in front of others customers and other employee.. I really need to be referred to somebody above him because i feel theres other way to talk to people. When i was talking to him he had a smirk on his face and i told him to stop with the smirk on his face because that was really disrepectful he had a nasty attitude , he kept giving my son dirty looks and he tried to lie by saying he had recieved multiple complaints but yet he or no other employee told me before if there was multiple complaints somebody wouldve spoken up. I guess he didnt care that one of his employee was there watching everything. He does not know anything about costomer service at all. I feel discriminated , i feel he had something against me and my son because our race/ethnicty .

Date of stay: June 2020
iResponze A, Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando - Southpark - Equity Row, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2020

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for sharing your concerns. Our goal is to provide an exceptional experience for our guests, so we apologize that we fell short during your visit. We will follow up on your feedback with appropriate individuals to understand what went wrong and to ensure we are well poised to better serve you. Thank you again for your candid feedback.

Reviewed 5 May 2020

I've been at this property for almost a year and i will commence by saying new management took over and they have transformed the hotel to the home away from home you can experience!!!! am also very impressed by the transformation the property has taken. my advise is if your planning to come to Orlando and have no idea were to stay.. come to 4101 equity row @ extended stay you will be very pleased...please come to the front desk and see MS Maria Ortiz she is the ambassador of this property this young lady is attentive knowledgeable and professional to the fullest...she will make your stay very enjoyable......

Room tip: all rooms are super comfortable and extremely clean
Date of stay: April 2020
1  Thank Reynaldo G
iResponze A, Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando - Southpark - Equity Row, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2020

Reynaldo, it was our pleasure having you as our guest at Extended Stay America, and thank you for sharing the fantastic review with other travelers. It is great to know you enjoyed your stay and that you especially enjoyed the service provide by Maria. Your kind compliments will surely be shared with her. We appreciate your business and please visit with us again the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 4 May 2020

Great location, lots of shopping nearby, friendly staff and good housekeeping. Constantly making improvements and ensuring that guests have whatever they need. Due to covid, the pool is closed and take-away breakfast is suspended.
Highly recommended as a budget friendly location for longer stays near the popular Orlando attractions.

Date of stay: April 2020
iResponze A, Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando - Southpark - Equity Row, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2020

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are so pleased you had a great stay at Extended Stay America - Orlando - Southpark - Equity Row. We truly appreciate your kind comments regarding our convenient location and friendly staff. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.