“Better than expected ”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Lake Buena Vista
Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

This is one of the few Disney resort restaurants with indoor/outdoor seating. The restaurant is located in a quiet part of the resort and seems to primarily cater toward resort guests. It’s a nice little place.

The food here is good. I usually order vegetarian entrees at Disney resorts because they tend to taste fresher (they’re not prepared in mass quantities) and the vegetarian steak and potatoes did not disappoint. My husband did the prix menu and there was food to share.

Even though we were here on NYE the place was not very crowded. This place is worth coming to even if you’re not stayed at this particular resort. You can take a boat over from Disney Springs if you don’t have a car.

1  Thank miumiu4me

Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

Great restaurant away from the crowds. Outside dining on the patio is always good. The service and meals can’t be beat.

Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

Our family goes here at least once a year. The meals are always great. This time I tried the mushroom soup, OMG. This was outstanding. I will stop by for just the soup from now on.

1  Thank T P
Reviewed 27 December 2017

I don't expect perfection at a Disney hotel. Really. But, at our first visit to the Turf Club, we found the best steak we've ever had! This hidden gem should be on your radar. We were there in October, with reservations at 8pm, and showed up at 6:30 hoping to be seated.. we were. I started with a flight of wine, which was great. The service was fantastic and we ordered the NY strip steak with asparagus and fries... they were perfection. We've had steak at many places, including Disney, and this is the best steak we've had on property. There was a hint of garlic and rosemary that made this meal sublime. Make a ressie at the Turf Club... but hurry, before the word gets out!

1  Thank drheath2015
Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

We visited in 2011 with the kids, now teens. This time my motherinlaw joined us. My daughter and I had the NY strip, my son had the crispy fried chicken, and my wife and her mother shared the fish of the day. We shared fried calamari and my wife had the French onion soup. Everyone enjoyed their meal and Michelle, our waitress, was the best.
The family split the peanut butter and chocolate dessert and my son had the fresh apple crisp.
Everyone wants to keep this restaurant in our lists for our next Disney trip.