“Best Breakfast”

Ranked #40 of 4,158 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: US$8 - US$11
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Southern Style, homecooking at it's best, kid and dog friendly. Breakfast and lunch.
Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

We went because they allowed dogs and we are so happy we did. Sweet potato biscuits were to die for. All the food was great and the service was outstanding.

Reviewed 11 April 2018

Got off a very early flight to Orlando, tired and really hungry. Drove by and decided to take a chance and boy am I glad we did! Service was so friendly and pleasant. The food was amazing -- definitely the best breakfast I've had outside my own home in years. Perfectly done eggs, wonderful home fries that were somehow not heavy, nice big mugs for tea and coffee. My son had the banana pancakes -- big, fluffy, yum. Food was very fresh, not greasy at all, and plentiful, all for a very good price. We loved it so much we drove out of our way to go there again.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

What a find found it through TripAdvisor and went several times during our stay staff very friendly portions are big pancakes beat me every time it proper sets you up for the day will be coming back again

Nancy B, Owner at Dixie Belles Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Thanks so much! Come see us next time you’re in town!!

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

I have been eating here for years. The food is exactly what you would expect. It’s priced right and the portions are generous. If you like southern home cooking you will like this. The service is always great and the owners are almost always in the building. My favorite liver and onions. Don’t judge me. Oh and sweet potato biscuits.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

Food was very good and staff very friendly. Food was very fresh and well prepared. Would definitely go again.