“Best breakfast in Orlando ”
Review of Dixie Belles Cafe

Dixie Belles Cafe
Ranked #40 of 4,158 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: US$8 - US$11
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Southern Style, homecooking at it's best, kid and dog friendly. Breakfast and lunch.
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

What a find found it through TripAdvisor and went several times during our stay staff very friendly portions are big pancakes beat me every time it proper sets you up for the day will be coming back again

Nancy B, Owner at Dixie Belles Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Thanks so much! Come see us next time you’re in town!!

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

I have been eating here for years. The food is exactly what you would expect. It’s priced right and the portions are generous. If you like southern home cooking you will like this. The service is always great and the owners are almost always in the building. My favorite liver and onions. Don’t judge me. Oh and sweet potato biscuits.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

Food was very good and staff very friendly. Food was very fresh and well prepared. Would definitely go again.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

I was not expecting the wait when we showed up! Always a good sign. We ended up eating outside on the picnic table, which in hindsight was a bad decision..(My back!!) We waited 20 minutes for that table and didn't have time to wait for chairs with backs, but should have made time. We all ordered the breakfast meals, but my FAVORITE thing was the sausage patties. I could have had just that. I would eat here again, but try to come at a less busy time, and hold out for a real chair!! Mama's get old!

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

Found this hidden gem on Trip Advisors..... Breakfast was amazing ... Service was excellent.... Breakfast is a must for hubby and I ..... will definitely return when in area...