Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Absolutely amazing

Captain Austin made sure I had an outstanding time on the water. The fishing was a blast but... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
41lanceb
Captain Austin

Had an incredible day with Captain Austin. He took my 7 year old out with me today and got us on... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
matthewtH1046MI

Recommended experiences in and around Orlando
from US$336.35
from US$59.99
from US$55.00
from US$185.00
More Info
All reviews captain austin chain of lakes catching fish great guide hour trip an absolute blast his knowledge avid fisherman knowledgeable captain guided trip great afternoon beautiful scenery awesome experience techniques lures fished boat
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Like to catch fish?.. Go with Austin on Native Bass Fishing Charters! A month later we still talk about it with friends and show off pictures. Austin is an excellent guide and knows his stuff. Even our 1st grader was realing em' in. Big ol' greenies. We'll be back next year!!!

Reviewed 11 January 2021

From the moment my Son and I saw Capt. Austin approach on his skateboard I knew we were in for a fun day! His level of knowledge and professionalism of Fresh water fishing was top notch. We reeled in at least 20 nice ones and I’m definitely looking forward to making a Salt water run with him next.

Reviewed 7 January 2021

Captain Austin does an amazing job. We had a wonderful morning on the water. He is very knowledgeable, polite and professional. He taught us several things and we caught fish, but overall we really enjoyed our time with Captain Austin because of his great personality. Even if we had not caught fish it would still have been an excellent experience! The four hours went by very fast and we wish we had booked for longer. If you want to catch some fish and have a great time, this is the charter for you! Thank you for a wonderful time Captain Austin, we really enjoyed it and will definitely do it again and recommend you to all our friends.

Date of experience: January 2021
Nativebassfishing, Owner at Native Bass Fishing Charters Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2021

What a beautiful morning we had on the water for our Bass fishing Charters in Orlando yesterday! Thank you guy's for all our great conversations and sharing another amazing day on the water with me. Tight lines.

Reviewed 6 January 2021

If you're looking for a charter guide who is knowledgeable, courteous, polite and can find fish, Captain Austin Keaton is your guy. We went out with him on New Years Eve day and honestly, my only complaint is that I didn't book more than 4 hours because once we finally got the hang of the presentations, we were reeling them in like crazy! Definitely worth the money and time! I took my parents along, who were a bit leery about the whole idea at first, yet Captain Austin made everyone feel extremely comfortable on the trip. All tackle was in pristine condition, the boat in immaculate condition; he provided plenty of bait and lures and with the exception of me trying and failing to hook my bait properly, he did all the work. He was extremely patient with everyone and provided us with a TON of knowledge on the lakes themselves, boats, fish finders, and bass fishing in general. We caught probably about 3-4 bass each, along with an unexpected crappie, an unexpected catfish and an unexpected pickerel (bonus!). I seriously can't recommend Captain Austin enough if you are looking for a memorable experience. As I mentioned earlier, my parents were a little unsure they'd have a good time, and yet after we finished fishing with Captain Austin, we all agreed it was absolutely the highlight of our Orlando vacation!

Date of experience: December 2020

Sepp, it was my absolute pleasure to take you and your parents Bass fishing in Orlando. I had so much fun with all of you and I can't wait to get you all out on the water again, and the "Blue Hornet" is waiting for your return. I'll be sending you links to all the gear we used soon. Tight lines

Reviewed 4 January 2021 via mobile

Austin runs a great bass fishing guide company in Orlando. My two teen boys wanted to do some bass fishing while on our vacation to Disney and I did lots of research looking at reviews and websites before deciding on Native Bass Fishing Charters. Austin’s great website and quick and clear communication is what sold me on using his business. Most importantly, my boys really enjoyed fishing with him and not only caught lots of fish, but learned a lot about bass fishing in the process. Would highly recommend!

Date of experience: January 2021

Carey, thank you for allowing me to take your two boys Bass fishing here in Orlando. They did great on the water and we had a ton of fun. Tight lines and happy new year to you and your family!