“Spectacular Sushi”

Cuisines: Sushi
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Metro West
Description: welcome to Mikado sushi Metrowest! with over 10 years of experience, We offers the highest quality nigiri , Omakase, and sashimi . We are offering fresh Japanese seafood air shipped from the Tokyo Tsukiji market. We serve lunch specials during the weekend. We offer a variety of fresh fish, vegetables, and lunch specials all prepared by our professional chefs with many years of experience. We cook all of our meals right in front of you to show you the skill of our chefs and all the delicious ingredients that go into your meals. Come by our restaurant to have a taste of our cuisine that will hook you for life!
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

First time eating here. It’s a very clean restaurant. Employees are cordial and warm. The sushi is prepared on the spot; it tasted delicious!!!!

Reviewed 13 December 2017

Mikado is my Favorite place for Sushi in Orlando!!! I live in Las Vegas and we have endless of sushi options,so I am very picky with my sushi. This place is amazing, the sushi is very fresh and their rolls are creative and delicious. I have yet to order something that I didn't love! Small and quaint with great service. If you are craving sushi in Orlando this is the place to go!

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

The most amazing sushi! My husband and I are sushi addicts, so we joke that we have become very picky. Mikado is always an amazing experience. Their fish is the freshest we have had and the service and presentation is exceptional! Every time we have it for dinner, we spend the entire next day commenting on how good it was :) Give this place a try... you won't regret it!

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

I will go at least every other week. I have not been let down by the staff or the food. ALL the staff is so kind and welcoming. The signature rolls are out of this world. The difference between them and other places is their presentation is always on point, and somehow the food still taste better. The flavors are brilliant, everything is fresh and made themselves, as soon as you try for yourself you will understand. Thabk you Mikado Sushi

Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

Miso Soup was hot & tasty! Pan fried Noodles dish was creatively presented, plentiful & delicious. My son had the Box A "Bento Box" chicken teriyaki with California roll which was equally good. We also had the hot tea, nicely presented & good. The price was average & the staff was extremely tentative & friendly! Restaurant was very clean & modern. Would highly recommend.