Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,786 results
All reviews bunk beds laser maze lakeside cafe waterpark area kids eat free water slides king suite basketball court mini golf family vacation living room spring break pull out couch disney parks food court pool side magic kingdom
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 March 2021 via mobile

We had a family trip planned for March of 2020. Due to COVID we had to cancel. We were originally told 14 days for a refund... then 30, then 90 and so forth. It has been over a year and still no refund. That is completely unacceptable. Our family has been impacted greatly from this pandemic and this hotel is holding our almost $900 from us. Will not book with this hotel again!

3  Thank kaylaj763
IHG Service, Other at Holiday Inn Resort Orlando Suites - Waterpark, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi kaylaj763,

I am glad you left feedback. Thanks for booking with us.

We always wanted our guests to have a delightful experience, no matter what the purpose of the travel is. I am sorry to learn about the issues encountered, particularly with your refund. I am concerned this remains unresolved. I've shared your words with the management for immediate attention. I trust that the necessary improvements will be made. I have sent you a private message to obtain additional details regarding your reservation.

We hope you'll allow us another chance to win you over!

Cheers,

June A.

Reviewed 27 March 2021

Like many people have already stated about not receiving money back I am in the same boat. I am out over $1,000 because of a stay in March 2020 and have YET to receive anything. I have also called, social media posts, and trying to reach ANYONE in the Holiday in company. They cannot do ANYTHING for me. I am a member within Holiday INN and I will NEVER stay at another Holiday Inn and also share this with friends family and anyone who will listen. I have a document of who I have spoken to each time, what their job position is within the company and how many times I have called and when. This is so unprofessional and this money is needed during COVID.

2  Thank 493kaseys
IHG Service, Other at Holiday Inn Resort Orlando Suites - Waterpark, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2021

Hi 493kaseys,

I'm glad you chose our hotel for your visit to Orlando. Thank you for staying.

We promise a comfortable and convenient experience for all of our guests. I'm sorry you experienced issues with the stay, especially with your refund. Trust that I alerted our management about this so we can make the necessary changes to better our service. I also sent a private message to further assist.

We appreciate your feedback about your stay and looking forward to your next travel.

Many Thanks,

Rein V

Reviewed 18 March 2021

We cancelled our trip on 3/6/2020 and we rebooked only that day for a week in November because we were told we would be Refunded in 14 days. Then we had to cancel our trip for November due to the closure. We haven’t received a refund from either! One refund is over a year old now. IHG has done nothing! I call almost every month and I am told it’s being escalated. How do you put your name on something and do nothing for your customers! I have been an elite member for a long time but I will never stay at another Holiday Inn after this! I am owed over $1,000. I have even filed a complaint with BBB who has said they can’t get a response either. As if covid wasn’t bad enough, now we have hotels keeping our money which is needed more than ever right now. I am VERY disappointed by IHG and Holiday Inn!

4  Thank RustyRobbins7

Dear RustyRobbins7,

I have sent you a private message to know more details about your booking and to check what happened with your refund. I am truly sorry that this has not been processed yet and I will do my best to help you with that.

Thank you for choosing us, we are always delighted to host you. Stay safe!

Alejandro G.

Reviewed 16 March 2021

I had to cancel our trip last year due to COVID. I still have not receive my refund of $1,200.00. I have call every month and get the same response, NOT OPEN, try next month. I was provided a case number and thank you for your patience. In the mean time I am paying interest on my credit card for this charge.

1  Thank eengsantos
IHG Service, Other at Holiday Inn Resort Orlando Suites - Waterpark, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2021

Hi eengsantos,

Thank you for contacting us about your concerns. We have received your comments and are sorry that this has taken so long to get resolved.

Here at Holiday Inn Resort Orlando Suite Waterpark, I understand your disappointment about this matter. I shared your comments with our managing team and are doing everything in our power to better our service. I sent you a private message so we can discuss your stay further.

I invite you to come and visit on your next trip.

Our regards,

Oscar C.

Reviewed 14 March 2021

Do not book with Holiday Inn. Will not refund money. $600+. Book March 2020 for a stay in Aug. Because of COVIS I had to reschedule. New date was April 2021.
Now Noone answers the phone ,you call customer service and they play dumb, hang up or pretend to transfer you and nothing. So IHG brand is no better. They are the ones handling the calls so they have to be part of this hotel. Very disappointed, a will never book with IHG or stay at a Holiday Inn. I have also posted about the on my media accounts. Trying to get people to boycot both parties. I suggest everyone who has been screw by them to do the same. Thanks for ruining my family and many other family vacation that we where looking forward to after the year we had last year.

Date of stay: August 2020
1  Thank ginagarrison
IHG Service, Other at Holiday Inn Resort Orlando Suites - Waterpark, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2021

Hi ginagarrison,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

I've read your review and I'm sorry for the trouble reaching our Customer Service line regarding your concerns about your reservation. I shared this with our hotel management and involved department. Your feedback will be used as a reference to coach our team, so better service will be sorted out. I also sent you a private message discussing this further.

For immediate assistance with your booking, you may also reach out to our Reservations Team via these links.

IHG Live Chat Reservations: https://bit.ly/2GP0p6t
IHG Reservations Office: ihg.co/6014Eq5FE

We appreciate you choosing us for your accommodation needs. I hope you'll give us another chance and show that the unpleasant part of your experience was uncommon!

Safe travels,