Ways to Experience Magic Kingdom Park
from US$900.00
from US$36.99
from US$48.29
63,241 results
All reviews magic kingdom space mountain splash mountain fast pass haunted mansion small world pirates of the caribbean seven dwarfs mine train peter pan magical place main street thunder mountain happiest place on earth jungle cruise winnie the pooh crystal palace buzz lightyear
Reviewed 4 April 2018

We visited here recently and I have to say that getting to and from the park took away from the experience. Not staying on Disney property, we had to drive to the parking lot, take the tram to the Ticket & Transportation Center, and then the monorail to the park. This is just too cumbersome. Waiting for the tram, then waiting for the monorail, waiting to go through security. Ugh! Just get me to the park! Bad timing on our part as the park was very crowded. Lots of school groups, Easter week, etc.

Date of experience: March 2018
2  Thank Gene N
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Way too crowded to actually have a totally great time. But the parade was wonderful. Love the idea of a play area during the Dumbo ride

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

It’s Disney. It’s amazing. Everyone from 2-100 can find something they enjoy here. Yes it’s pricey, yes it’s busy sometimes. If you wanted cheap and quiet your local library will let you sit there for hours. If you want fun and memories that will last years, get your checkbook out and head here. My best advice is PLAN AHEAD not like a week, or month. 6-8 i is probably ideal.

3  Thank jruessing
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Very good experience for my family, I have a 3,4 and 12 year old and they all enjoyed it... wait times were pretty accurate until we trusted the time for Splash mountain, the original wait time stated was 90 minutes, we finally rode after 2 and a half hours of waiting. Other than the wait times not being accurate I have no other complaints.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

so we bought the tickets in advance and still had to go through the main line to activate entry..
picture this... hot Florida sun beating down on you and the line so long iyt takes you 5 hours to get in ...( and a upcharge for everything in the park) by the time we got to our first ride and if you didn't elect way in advance the extra upcharge for tickets to the fast lane of rides..expect a 1-2 hour wait in line for a ride that's a few minutes long ...so now we are 6 to 7 hours in and one ride..we walk around the park ..you see nothing but what is for sale..buy buy buy everywhere..one of my friends took there little girl there and waited 2 hours in line for elsa ..(they do your make up and dress them up for the photo and it cost hundreds of dollars lol to do that ..by the time they got to the front of the line..toddlers are crabby in the hot florida sun and just want to leave ...only thing that reminded me of the Disney experience I always dreamed of as a child is their special time shows ..mickey and the crew come out and dance in the street .

ohh and the food sucked..turkey legs were dry and the stores down Disney half were sheets with brick design on them not even real brick building...what the.... this company is making $300 plus a pop to get into the gates and its jam packed always there and they can only afford fake fabic sheets over their stores...hahahhaha.. my childhood dream of visiting was ruined by reality .

Date of experience: September 2017