“As usual, but very friendly staff.”

Orange County Convention Center
Ranked #59 of 391 things to do in Orlando
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Maybe my 15th trade show here, and we experienced some kind of change in the OCCC staffs behavior. We had to bring three vehicles into the hall and altough the cars have been inspected (fine with me) everything was much smoother and less stressy than the last time.

All reviews
"exhibit hall"
in 9 reviews
"dog show"
in 8 reviews
"bring your walking shoes"
in 9 reviews
in 10 reviews
"thousands"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Excellent food, good value, nice service with a smile. French panini was amazing. Soup wasn't ready. They came to our table to let us know when it was.

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

I have been in many convention centers all around the world and this one is my favorite... very well organized, clean, many spaces, a lot of rooms available.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

This was a first for us and the centre was well set out with pretty clear signage around the parking areas. Parking when we went was $10 but I guess this might change with the show. The convention centre itself was very pleasant with a modern feel. The Car show was pretty interesting and was easy to get around, not too crowded.

Date of experience: November 2017