Open today: 2:00 PM - 12:00 AM

from US$54.00
from US$135.00
from US$19.99
4,246 results
All reviews go karts sky coaster white lightning bumper cars freedom flyer unlimited rides rip curl ferris wheel amusement park all ages day pass orlando area blast skycoaster parks kissimmee roller
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Had a blast with family and we won prizes. Husky Dog and rode plenty of rides. The girls had a blast

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

All I can say is this park is too small to have all those people in it at once . Took us 30 minutes just to get the ride wristbands . Each ride takes at least 30 minutes or much more just to get on . A majority of the workers just seem slow and uninterested . They do their job don’t get me wrong but they do contribute to the slow pace of getting on and off rides . It took 3 hours for my 2 step sons to make it on that sling shot sky dive thing . Got in line at 10pm and done at 1am . If this place isn’t overcrowded I would say u can easily get your money’s worth . If you walk in and it’s a 30 minute wait for wristbands with 6 windows open then turn around and try somewhere else . They close at midnight on paper but there were plenty of rides still going till 1am.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

This is a side of the road spot equivalent to a Carnival. You buy a wrist band for unlimited rides. Is quite awkward and you question the safety. It is not the cleanest place I've been to and the workers are all young adults. But if your looking for affordable fun outside of the big theme parks this is the spot. Probably won't go again but it was fun to experience Old Town.

Reviewed 6 April 2021

The worker on the fun slide Tiana was so nice and friendly with my kids and very patient. And made sure she kept everything clean

Reviewed 6 April 2021

and I only wish we had one in CA, love the go cart tracks for our 11 year old. Great break from days in parks with long lines. Super nice staff, everyone enforcing masks, hope they expand to the west coast!

Date of experience: March 2021