“Great place to plan your day over coffee or hang out with fellow travelers or grab it and go!”
Review of Fuel

Fuel
Ranked #1,511 of 4,123 Restaurants in Orlando
Description: On the go? Looking to stock up with snacks for the theme parks? Stop by the all-new fuel to recharge, refresh, and fill-up on coffee, ready-made sandwiches and snacks. fuel offers guests a convenient way to energize during the day, whether it’s filled with business meetings or exploring the theme parks. Our baristas can create your favorite caffeinated concoctions to carry you through the day. You can also enjoy a fresh frozen dessert at our D.I.Y. yogurt stand or grab a decadent sweet pastry created by our very own two-time World Championship Pastry Chef, Laurent Branlard. fuel is located in the Walt Disney World Dolphin lobby and is open daily from 6am to 10pm.
Reviewed 4 April 2018

This place is not too crazy-flows nicely for all needs. As I've said in my title.. great place to plan/start your day!

Reviewed 1 April 2018

I was standing in the wrong place to order and my male cashier was really grouchy about it. I mentioned it to another colleague later and she remembered that he had been grouchy to her too.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

Located off the lobby offering great coffee in the mornings along with pastries and breakfast sandwiches at a reasonable price. It also serves as a "7-11 store" with drinks, snacks beer wine etc.

Fresh sandwiches are welcomed.

Ice cream stand !

Reviewed 20 March 2018

Place was good to grab coffee and a quick bite of food. Located inside the hotel lobby. Quick service.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Inside the WDW Dolphin, Fuel is a good alternative to the restaurant breakfast. It is akin to Starbucks, albeit with more functional seating as opposed to couches.

I mark it down by one because of the waste - even if you drink there you get a throw-away paper cup. That is however standard in the US - unfortunately.