“Good food and friendly service”

Friendly Confines Metro West
Ranked #1,628 of 4,157 Restaurants in Orlando
Description: Sports Bar
Description: Sports Bar
Reviewed 4 April 2018

We had a group of 20 people for a 1:00 PM lunch meeting. We did have reservations so they weren't caught off-guard. The only negative thing was that it did take a long time for everyone to be served. They would take a few orders at a time so if you were the last to be waited on, many other guests were already finished. Not surprisingly, the drink refills were a little slow in coming as well.

On a more positive note, the waiters were extremely nice and tried to be helpful. The food was very good and I am not aware of anyone in our group that was unhappy with their order. The restaurant is very accommodating and allows us the use of their large game room for several hours. They also made their projection TV available for use. The sound and picture quality are fine.

Speaking for myself, the Cobb Salad was excellent. The portion was very large so it indeed was a filling meal. All in all, this was a pleasant visit and one that we intend to continue to make on a regular basis.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Bartenders are friendly enough but their food really leaves something to be desired. Prices are definitely on the high side for the area that they are in.

Reviewed 18 December 2017

I truly love this place. Since the new owner took over, the food is fantastic. (Keep it up Bull). My favorite bartender Iris is always quick with a drink and some great conversation. As a sports bar, there are TV's everywhere. I give it two thumbs up!

1  Thank Roger O
Reviewed 28 November 2017

If you like fried stuffed mushrooms, don't miss these...HUGE! I also ordered the stacked club sandwich. HUGE again. Will definitely return.

1  Thank magicdanstap4u
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Friendly confines has a nice atmosphere, Tiffany my server is the best. After 6 or 7 at night they have the special menu. I recommend the cubbies for 69 cents and they are other items in that special menu that the cost is less than $10. Also they run a special on the drinks. Check it out! Inexpensive and good.

1  Thank vbernwin