Ways to Experience Epcot
More Info
from US$65.00
More Info
29,037 results
All reviews world showcase spaceship earth mission space different countries future world food and wine festival turtle talk with crush nemo ride flower festival favorite park fast pass fast track magic kingdom fireworks show disney world disney characters great park
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 March 2021 via mobile

Very disappointed, went for the country’s of the world, but so many of the venues and concessions were closed. Lots of construction.

Date of experience: March 2021
6  Thank windy5356
Reviewed 3 March 2021 via mobile

I went to Epcot on Tuesday July 28th 2020 for my 2nd day at Walt Disney World and I had such a great time! I did so many fun things at Epcot like taking two successful missions to Mars; waving hi to Elsa and Anna while riding on Frozen Ever After, and I even got a distance selfie with princess Aurora in the Italy Pavilion. I had so much fun with my cousin even though we had to walk back to the hotel room later on due to thunder. But otherwise; I had a blast and I can’t wait to return! I totally recommend going to Epcot as well!! Despite being there during the COVID-19 pandemic, in which I didn’t mind wearing a mask in the park; I was still able to make magic at Epcot. And I was glad that I was able to return to my hotel room before the storm began. Luckily it never rains for long in Florida so I had some downtime in my hotel room before going down to the hotel pool and then leaving the resort to go to a food pick up delivery.

Date of experience: July 2020
1  Thank streetspitzley66
WDW_Parks_Resorts, Disney Social Reviews at Epcot, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2021

Your day of discovery at Epcot sure does sound swell! I am thrilled to have read about the great memories you were able to make with us from your journey to Mars on Mission: SPACE to seeing some of our Disney pals around the Park too. I am so glad you could celebrate your graduation here with us and we sure do hope to see you again soon!

Alexa
Disney Social Reviews

Reviewed 2 March 2021

Great day at Epcot on the Saturday of Presidents Day Weekend. Really enjoyed Soarin’, Spaceship Earth, The American Adventure, and the Gran Fiesta tour. If you are a fan of Schitt$ Creek the Canada Far and Wide film is a must, as it’s voiced by Catherine O’Hara and Eugene Levy. For the shortest lines for the big attractions like Test Track I would recommend getting in line as close to park closing time as possible, the lines really thinned out by then. Mission:SPACE Mars version is not for the faint of heart, it’s a very serious motion simulator that even replicates the pull of gravity when you blast off. I almost passed out. In terms of COVID, it was very safe, everyone was masked and most of it is outside anyway. I wish I had more time to explore all the individual countries and do the Frozen ride, that looks cool on YouTube but always had one of the longest waits. This is a great park for nighttime, especially when Spaceship Earth is lit up in colors. Was my first time and I loved it!

4  Thank 171dantem
Reviewed 26 February 2021 via mobile

There is a lot of construction taking place right now, on top of that many rides are closed because of Covid.
Disney shouldn’t charge full price for a park that is offering half of its attractions.

6  Thank Martina238612
Reviewed 26 February 2021

I spent $275 for myself and husband to have a great time here on 2/23/21. I had been looking forward for months to come here. We arrived, and over half the park was closed. I guess the Arts festival had ended the day before, meaning almost zero of the food stations were open. There was almost nothing to eat, unless you wanted to do a sit down restaurant. I am so disappointed in the whole experience. Universal Studios was way better. If you have to pick between this park, or Universal, I would choose Universal. They didn't have long lines, and the food choices were SO amazing.

I'm very disappointed in Disney and that they would charge so much for a park that is only half open. It was not a great way to end the vacation.

6  Thank morg0503