Hyatt Place Orlando Airport
US$95
US$92
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$176
  • Restaurant
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$209
US$164
Hotels.com
US$252
US$232
US$508
US$316
Travelocity
Disney's Pop Century Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$229
HotelsClick
1,054 results
All reviewsan early morning flightfree breakfastthe shuttle driverport canaverallarge tvstayed here for one nightnext morningsitting areafree shuttlespacious roomwould stay here againdisney cruiseexcellent stayhot breakfastyogurtgreat place to stayfront desk staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Stayed on the top floor (6th) and it was fairly quiet; however, all the hotels in the vicinity of the airport here are close to the flight path of several runways so you will hear jet engine noise.
The room was comfortable and fairly large. They had free breakfast and a decent selection of warm foods.
Customer Service was excellent and I would definitely consider staying at this property again if I need to be near the airport.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
HyattPlaceOrlando, General Manager at Hyatt Place Orlando Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for your feedback. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Please visit us again in the future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This works just fine for one night before a cruise, which is why we stayed. Seemed a bit old and nothing fancy but rooms were quite clean. I liked how the room felt more like a suite with a couch area separate from the sleeping area. Quite spacious. Our room was right by the elevator on our floor which I thought the constant dinging would be annoying - but we never heard a thing from inside the room.

All staff were friendly especially the airport shuttle driver, and breakfast was tasty with a robust selection.

No free lotion as a toiletry which I thought was odd, I always appreciate those when traveling as I rarely check bags so packing liquid products like lotion is harder. They did have shampoo and conditioner and I thought it was cool they have items like phone chargers that you can borrow for free.

I have to complement their FAST airport shuttle. We called and it was there in 5 or 10 minutes. No waiting around.

Booked as a Snooze and Cruise package through Go Port Canaveral which I’m not sure I’d do again. They accidentally double booked my original reservation so charged me twice. They did point that out to me by email and refund me, but when we arrived at the hotel they had trouble finding my reservation and said it had been canceled?

Never really figured out what happened but they got us in a room so I guess that’s what counts. Still, few things are more annoying than getting to a hotel after a day of traveling to be told you don’t have a reservation you booked weeks ago and have already paid for. But that’s not the hotel’s fault.

Stayed: March 2018

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We do offer an array of complimentary items at our front desk. We are also thrilled to hear that our shuttle service was fast and efficient. Please stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Wow. So happy with this hotel and its staff. The lobby is lovely. Check in was easy and fast. The room was gorgeous with good lighting, comfortable bedding and a nice bathroom. I interacted with staff several times about the airport shuttle, microwaves (none in the rooms but one in the b'fast area) and my husband arriving in the morning before I checked out. They were all delightful and helpful. I had a recent nice experience in a Hyatt in Dallas. I'm going to start seeking out Hyatts on a regular basis.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo

Thank you for your feedback! I am thrilled to know that you enjoyed your stay and that the staff was welcoming and exceeded your expectations. We hope that you stay with us again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We took a family trip to Orlando to take our son to Disneyland and other parks for his graduation. We had gone before when he was younger and he couldn't remember going. The hotel was wonderful and the workers were super great.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you for your feedback! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay! Please visit us again in the future!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We found it! And it wasn't easy! Its at the end of a left, right, left, right, but if you get there, its a nice place to stay! Perfect for a MCO fly in or out and there are plenty of restaurants nearby. Rooms are standard Hyatt place mini suites that are quite comfortable. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
HyattPlaceOrlando, General Manager at Hyatt Place Orlando Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your feedback from your stay at the Hyatt Place Orlando Airport.

We are pleased to hear you enjoyed our hotel!